• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Rembrandt

Banned
It was real basic. My First Racist, by Sony.

pretty much. you see it on worldstar daily.

so i completed the order 1886.............thats it for the ending?!?!

so glad i only paid $9 off psn for this

I remember when I was cautious every time they showed the game and the excuses grew and changed with each showing. "They'll show off more of the combat!" "It's also an adventure game, the story is what's going to be important!" etc. Even some of the previews weren't glowing.

pretty much. you see it on worldstar daily.

I remember when I was cautious every time they showed the game and the excuses grew and changed with each showing. "They'll show off more of the combat!" "It's also an adventure game, the story is what's going to be important!" etc. Even some of the previews weren't glowing.
It's a beautiful game but godamn. People payed 60 bucks for this shit? Wow what a joke. Dissapointed in Ready at Dawn, truly the definition of an interactive movie. The main characters are good though isi, rami and galahad where the only redeeming factors.

This is first big budget game I can really say has 0 replay value. It's a very easy platinum if you're into that though

Slayven

I started playing WoW last night after a 10+ year hiatus. I think I made a mistake because I'm loving it. Wow.

I want to go back, but don't want a monthly fee

In other news,

http://bossip.com/1267917/mkay-lark...-instagram-selfie/#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=

eac74ba4-772d-4da4-a59d-2e514c1086a2.jpg

Merc_

Threads like this are always so strange to read. It's like you have to be really dark skinned for folks to see you as a black person on a video game. Nobody in real life would mistake me for anything other than black and I share the same skin tone as Elma from XBX if the character creator is anything to go by. Yet folks constantly question her and characters remotely like her.

Slayven

Threads like this are always so strange to read. It's like you have to be really dark skinned for folks to see you as a black person on a video game. Nobody in real life would mistake me for anything other than black and I share the same skin tone as Elma from XBX if the character creator is anything to go by. Yet folks constantly question her and characters remotely like her.

It is amazing the push back there is to a non stereotype black character. Like "how dare they trick me into playing a black person"

What the hell is XBX?

Crocodile

I don't get the end goal of this mentality? Like is it supposed to be "colorblindess"? Is she lying to herself in an effort to make herself feel better? I don't get it.

Is that woman Lisa from Saved from the Bell? I heard she went a little crazy maybe this is related?

I remember a while back there was a thread where someone was trying to argue Lisa from DOA was a ganguro girl and not Black. Some people are weird as shit.

The reveal made me a little sad as now
people will say she's "not really black".

But she also has straight white hair and blue eyes which definitely aren't features of people of African descent In XBX its even revealed that
Elma isn't even human

What Rodriguez has distinctly black features, unlike this girl.

and this is why she wasn't in the saved by the bell reunion on jimmy fallon. Symptoms of mental health.
Damn that's lark voohries. I ignored it at first thinking it was just random light skin girl, but damn, what happened to her? I can understand part, though I think someone with common sense knows it's referring to of African descent, but the not black part is dumb. Tell that to cops who just see you as another nigger.

Merc_

But she also has straight white hair and blue eyes which definitely aren't features of people of African descent In XBX its even revealed that
Elma isn't even human

Giving a black anime character white hair is not exactly unusual. The eye color thing isn't really strange considering how much they love giving folks red eyes and other unnatural colors. The spoiler applies to many different characters in fiction and that never stops people from claiming characters as white.

I remember that both Clementine from Walking Dead and Shinobu from No More Heroes also got the same arguments too.

Top Bottom