• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Gattsu25

Banned
So the new Assassin's Creed game may take place in Egypt, eh?

Seems like a lot of potential for them to advance their ancient aliens bullshit. Always wanted to see a AC game tackle ancient Egypt but now that one may actually be in the works I wonder what the main character will look like.

If they have a female controllable character I wonder if they'll go for someone that looks like this:
TUtAeyl.jpg

Dereck

Is the gameplay of Assassin's Creed generally still the same? It seems like Ubisoft gets away with making more games when they change the setting or time period. That seems like enough for many people to buy/play the new games.

Seems like a lot of potential for them to advance their ancient aliens bullshit. Always wanted to see a AC game tackle ancient Egypt but now that one may actually be in the works I wonder what the main character will look like.

If they have a female controllable character I wonder if they'll go for someone that looks like this:
Hottest. I might actually buy a AssCreed game if that. Wouldn't play it but I'd buy it at least. Just throw some freckles in that

Village

I hope this new watched dogs is like assassins creed 2

" watchdogs 2, the how it should have been in the damn first place edition "

this is series that i would bet on to do things right.

akira28

They appear to be Austin based, so I'm guessing they both don't care and did it for the publicity.

search for the game's title and be amused by how much Gaf stays on some people's minds lol

lol, I feel like we ran in to some old friends, reading those reddit posts.

Jacir

I posted a archive link to that deleted thread in the other forum. Nothing is ever lost on the internet it seems. Check it out.

That moment you miss a tweet and think you're arguing for Child accountability and agency but you were really arguing for child pedophilia....

Fucking Twitter.......Now my ass is embarrassed

Bill Clinton cosigned BLM tonight. Huge deal considering his tough on inner city crime mantra during his presidency. I respect the tacit admission that the status quo for Blacks and hispanics and their treatment by law enforcement is alarming.

akira28

Bill Clinton cosigned BLM tonight. Huge deal considering his tough on inner city crime mantra during his presidency. I respect the tacit admission that the status quo for Blacks and hispanics and their treatment by law enforcement is alarming.

hrm. maybe. I'll have to see it. But with Bill, I trust him at arm's length. I don't know who's minds it would change.

hrm. maybe. I'll have to see it. But with Bill, I trust him at arm's length. I don't know who's minds it would change.

I noticed a lot of Bernie supporters tend to point out the Clinton's old policies as a counter-point so...i guess it helps there?

tbh I don't mind if either get in, I'm more concerned about congress.

He's been refreshingly candid about a few specific policy decisions he made as president that fucked shit up and made things worse. He doesn't apologize for it but he admits it if a decision was proved to be made in error.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It's kinda insane we can be way into the double digits of dead black bodies at the hands of police and this can STILL be someone's go to.

EDIT: And of course it's deleted because people that don't know shit always gotta be the first to start shit.

You know we can see deleted posts, right? Oh you didn't? Well then I'm going to sip this tea

Also thanks bishoptl for linking me to Tanae's tumblr. She post some good art, but she talks about dick too much for me.

*nods grimly*

BigDes

I still wish Assassin's Creed went the whole hog with the fact you are in a computer.

Just let me start flying around and pulling weapons and shit from other timelines. Let me use an ingame cheat engine.

Beating up the Pope is cool

Beating up the Pope with a tank would be more fun

Slayven

My only problem with AC is that I don't like stealth gameplay in games in general.

That moment you miss a tweet and think you're arguing for Child accountability and agency but you were really arguing for child pedophilia....

Fucking Twitter.......Now my ass is embarrassed

I don't even want to know.

Numb

I still wish Assassin's Creed went the whole hog with the fact you are in a computer.

Just let me start flying around and pulling weapons and shit from other timelines. Let me use an ingame cheat engine.

Beating up the Pope is cool

Beating up the Pope with a tank would be more fun

lots-of-guns-matrix.gif

Malyse

Never been an Egyptian to play Cleopatra, so sure. Why not?

I mean, if Gods of Egypt doesn't even need to cast non white extras, all bets are off, no?
6dc240970a8f881c07ffe7eed49b8a75

andthebeatgoeson

Any reason to see Star Wars in Imax? I saw it in 3d but I can't tell what's the difference and I kinda want to double dip.

Saw Hateful 8. Almost every use of n*gger was gratuitous. Saw it in 70mm. Eh, might be comedy of the year. I think a few other black people were in the theater and I just laughed/chuckled at a lot of scenes since they were uncomfortable.

Definitely flippy with the niggy.

Numb

Any reason to see Star Wars in Imax? I saw it in 3d but I can't tell what's the difference and I kinda want to double dip.

Saw Hateful 8. Almost every use of n*gger was gratuitous. Saw it in 70mm. Eh, might be comedy of the year. I think a few other black people were in the theater and I just laughed/chuckled at a lot of scenes since they were uncomfortable.

Saw it in 3D and don't even remember what it added
There are alot of huge scale things on screen and Imax should be cool if you have to rewatch it again

TheFlow

Banned

oh lord might not see the hateful 8 in theatres then

Numb

Went and read Green Worldz DD
Thought just plants but way more.
Time travel too
. Love that stuff.
Much shorter than expected even with that chapter count.

"I'll bust your ass in front of everyone in here. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

Also that storytelling scene with Warren. You've never been as cold as your boy was on that day. I was rolling.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Anyone in here a small business owner ?
Are you making a profit or breaking even ?
What product or services do you provide ?
what's a general outline of your day to day responsibilities ?
Any crazy stories ?

andthebeatgoeson

"I'll bust your ass in front of everyone in here. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

Also that storytelling scene with Warren. You've never been as cold as your boy was on that day. I was rolling.
Look, it's miles ahead of The Martian for Best Comedy.

And, I predicted ole girl spitting on his letter. They telegraphed that out something.
And the whole movie got me rooting for SLJ.

Love Shoot Around. Art isn't the best, but it makes me laugh a lot, has pretty good diversity (moreso than a lot of things), and I'm all about girls not suffering 100% of the time in post-apocalyptic situations.

I read a bunch. You like anything else outside of SA and GKC?

this thread is so good every time it comes back.

also the misdirect in Shoot Around
on why not be in the safe zone of the horror of safe zones post apoc like 28 Days Later
and i read all kinds of stuff and it's oddly through just checking almost anything 4chan says on /co/ and random stuff friends link on slack

Slayven

So disrespectful tying Cosby to those other folks.

Cosby wouldn't have hired Trayveon, Mike, John, or Eric to wash his car let a lone talk and empathize with them.

Top Bottom