• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

congrats
giphy.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emperor.
lg25eik.gif

happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday! I assume you saw the HIMYM episode about turning 30

Thanks Y'all. I was originally planning to stream Bayonetta all day since it was also released on January 5th & I streamed Bayo 2 on my Birthday last year but ended up playing Dishonored & reading Comics.
Yes my Birthdays are always this sad & boring.

Crocodile

Damn Larry Wilmore is jumping on Sander's dick :p

I wish he wouldn't fuel the "conspiracy out to get Sanders" mentality of Sanders supporters though :/

Kreed

I wish he wouldn't fuel the "conspiracy out to get Sanders" mentality of Sanders supporters though :/

I think it's hilarious Bernie ends up talking about nothing but BLM now on shows like Larry's considering the conversations we were having about him months ago.

I think it's hilarious Bernie ends up talking about nothing but BLM now on shows like Larry's considering the conversations we were having about him months ago.

Bernie needs to tone down the black support imo. He's starting to come across as too much of a little white cuck ball for my tastes.

This is pretty good

However, there's some strange skipping and the air horn is never appreciated

I just noticed the skipping later on in the mix. I remember hearing it on the radio and it sounded just fine, I guess something went wrong during the soundcloud upload.

And the air horn is a mixing tradition.. Lol, but that shit did scare the hell out of me at one point

Yooooo! Rosa Parks spent her entire existence being seen as subhuman by a majority of the population. Her defiance immediately got her vilified and arrested the very same day. You and your privileged friends not only are able to get accesses to some of the most dangerous weapons available to individuals but have spent the past 4 fucking days chilling with your friends and family, well fed and shit with the government doing the equivalent of shrugging their shoulders and wagging their fingers in the mean time. All for the "freedom" to chargrill land that ain't never fucking belonged to you or any of your damn ancestors. And you've been able to pull that petty shit, twice in your damn life time.

God fuck! I hate when people use actual struggles to define their petty shit. In no fucking multiverse is anything the Bundy clan has done or will do is even close to what Rosa Parks did for herself and her race. Well except for add more cement to solidify the fact that Bundy ilk and the lilly white, ain't shit asses like him are still more valuable to society than minority lives.

lol I made a doodle comic, about the Bundys being crazy extremist Mormons and how one of their followers named himself Captain Maroni, the other day and posted it on Facebook. It wasn't exactly a hit among my dumdum conservative family members.

http://i.picpar.com/w1Eb.png

Now I'm tempted to draw another one making fun of their white privilege and all the government money they get. Also tempted to tweet the comic to them.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
hold up steve harvey, you didn't say my name, i know me and slay have the same taste but we in different leagues age wise

I missed that whole page before Slay's post but I ain't going back.
Tarantino isn't without his flaws but I notice an almost strong irrational dislike for anything this dude does or says by like half of the black nerd population. It's weird. Seems like a case of they hate us cause they ain't us. Folks peanut butter and jealous cause he gets away with making the movies they wish they could. H8ful is legit his worse movie though and that's because it has a sub par plot that retreads old ground within his universe.

Imm0rt4l

So I hate watched all of making a murderer

Infuriating

What's more is while watching I couldn't shake the thought that if this were about a black man it wouldn't have nearly as many people vested in this case. Hell, there is a black man on deathrow right now that should have been exonerated by dna, but he isn't because reasons. These stories of false imprisonment aren't even uncommon in chicago. That's why I was surprised to see that the police that were
questioning Brendan had been trained in interrogation in that city (Of course!)
. Black men are just expendable.

Slayven

I wonder if Rahm Emanuel really quiit Obama's cabinet or was he forced out because he is a dick

Y'all best be ready for "Blacks don't know how to vote" articles after Sanders loses

Just finished watching Dope. Tripped me out when I realized the school security guard is the same Stacy from The Wood.
Yep, and that actor had been in jail for a while for murdering his stepdad i think. Read an article about the dude, he was on his way until that incident.

harSon

Banned
VR is going to underperform more than I already expected. Ain't no way in hell I'm paying $599.99 + shipping and taxes. Which is a damn shame cause I'm sold on the technology after purchasing the DK2.

I still really really really really want to like the show but each episode has a moment where I cringe. It had some good moments at least...

Slayven

VR is going to underperform more than I already expected. Ain't no way in hell I'm paying $599.99 + shipping and taxes. Which is a damn shame cause I'm sold on the technology after purchasing the DK2.

I just say that.....lolololol

But niggas swear soccer moms will be in the matrix.

Funny if Sony slides in at like200-299

Malyse

I just say that.....lolololol

But niggas swear soccer moms will be in the matrix.

Funny if Sony slides in at like200-299

Sony will hit 400 and be hailed as heroes.

Again.

Lust.

Top Bottom