• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

The top 10 nightmare came true for me, getting pulled over for no got damn reason. I damn near hyperventilated when them lights came on.

Damn cop thought my state inspection was out of date, apparently I'm the very first person he seen with an inspection that expires in 2017... Smh.

Shit still scared the daylights out of me

Judge ended up letting him stew over night and let him go.

The same judge once dismissed a whole white jury because the defendant was black

I'm sure that would have pissed off alot of the same people from the that white jury topic about that cop serial rapist

Operation Caliphate 2016

tumblr_moumxtSy0E1qgqr0ho1_500.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Nice

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/11-million-obamacare_568ea495e4b0a2b6fb6f0fb5

WASHINGTON -- Obamacare growth continues to outpace last year's sign-ups, with almost 11.3 million people enrolling into private health insurance plans via the exchange marketplaces through the last week of December, the Department of Health and Human Services disclosed Thursday.
The open enrollment period on the exchanges lasts until Jan. 31, and the tally of enrollees has already exceeded the department's projection of 10 million for the full year. Although this total likely will come down in the coming months as some consumers drop their coverage or fail to pay their premiums, these findings suggest these marketplaces are performing above expectations so far. During the comparable period a year ago, 9.5 million had enrolled nationwide.

Best president.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Man, Garnet is a cool fucking character.

In fact I'm worried that she's a little too good and they're just setting her up to be killed off or something.

Don't fuck with me, Steven Universe.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The top 10 nightmare came true for me, getting pulled over for no got damn reason. I damn near hyperventilated when them lights came on.

Damn cop thought my state inspection was out of date, apparently I'm the very first person he seen with an inspection that expires in 2017... Smh.

Shit still scared the daylights out of me

i had a cop draw down on me once because i was sitting under the 7th street bridge after work one night and he thought the walkie talkie in my pocket was a gun. he just rolled up got out and aimed his gun at me, and there was noone around but me. i didnt realize just how close i was to dying until later the next day.

Niggas spent 20 years shitting George Lucas, and now they want him back. That is why you don't listen to fans

i havent seen episode 7, but i dont know why people want lucas back.

Man, Garnet is a cool fucking character.

In fact I'm worried that she's a little too good and they're just setting her up to be killed off or something.

Don't fuck with me, Steven Universe.

Garnet's like the most popular of the cast and also has a celeb VO. She'll be sticking around, I'm sure.

Slayven

i had a cop draw down on me once because i was sitting under the 7th street bridge after work one night and he thought the walkie talkie in my pocket was a gun. he just rolled up got out and aimed his gun at me, and there was noone around but me. i didnt realize just how close i was to dying until later the next day.

i havent seen episode 7, but i dont know why people want lucas back.

A lot of the people do would also go apeshit when Anita Sarkeensan is mentioned and had issues with mafia 3's lead

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
They want him back for Episode 9, because people hate Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow more than Lucas.

what did he do that was so terrible? jurassic world had typical jurassic park problems, but it wasnt a bad movie

Top Bottom