• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Scholastic is pulling that children's book "A Birthday Cake for George Washington". Thank goodness. How the hell did they think they could sell a book about a happy slave baking a cake for his slavemaster and get away without a backlash is beyond me. I don't care if the author and illustrator are both women of color. That just makes it worse.

That's a damn shame. Where you get your info about upcoming books by the way?

Does anyone have experience using a third party app to post photos to Instagram? I'm thinking about getting an account so maybe I can make money out of it, but I don't have a smart phone and can't apparently post images through my pc. Looking online it seems that grumblr and a couple of these can cause issues with your account and get it closed.

Sou Da

My sticks are a continent or two away. I mean i know i will get it on pc at some point anyway. Its just at launch where the online community will be stronger on ps4 maybe?

Does that matter for a cross play game?

Does anyone have experience using a third party app to post photos to Instagram? I'm thinking about getting an account so maybe I can make money out of it, but I don't have a smart phone and can't apparently post images through my pc. Looking online it seems that grumblr and a couple of these can cause issues with your account and get it closed.

How?

Village

Kind of went on a bit of a self inflicted blackout about the game. I probably did know it waa crossplay, just forgot about it.

why would you black out on a fighting game? I dunno this out of a lot of genres seem like the one get in before the floor is built, look at the floor plans, something.

Sou Da

By generating enough followers that companies would pay me to promote their shit on there. I learned that when I asked India Westbrooks about it while I was still her Facebook friend. I suspect anyone who has a ton of followers have something similar going on.

How do you plan on getting a ton of followers?

BigDes

why would you black out on a fighting game? I dunno this out of a lot of genres seem like the one get in before the floor is built, look at the floor plans, something.
Oh it wasnt through choice. It just got announced when i was massively busy doing other stuff and ganes got pusged to one side is all. Blackout not the right word maybe, sidetracked, distracted maybe

How do you plan on getting a ton of followers?

Promoting the hell out of myself and some major riding. I've noticed some artists that get tagged by other people and then they get some more by association. I might actually be able to get someone who's serious about a commission.

Shy

I got SFV on PC.

Speaking getting games, are any of you lovely peeps getting the division. And if so what platform. ?
They wanted to keep the episode race baitter free..
bLrqPd1.gif

Top Bottom