• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Bernie Sanders is in an idealist world with little to no bearing on reality. From his statements, he lacks a fundamental understanding of how the presidency works and the limitations the position has. America's problems are much more deeply ingrained than the simple if not laughable solutions he offers. I get why people want him to win, really I do. But his presidency would not be very effective and there's absolutely no chance he gets elected twice if not once. I think he would be an effective VP, but that's it.

Bernie did release his healthcare plan and how he expects to accomplish that goal.

Also what makes the alternative Hilary better at getting things accomplished? Aside from the gradual changes she wants to implement into ACA. I expect her to have the same troubles as Obama and Bernie if the house and senate are still controlled by the GOP.

Slayven

Black mom's don't play that Batman shit
0218_podrocketbat.jpg

bhkbtp7a118b5ksfvp2k.jpg

Malyse

Also what makes the alternative Hilary better at getting things accomplished? Aside from the gradual changes she wants to implement into ACA. I expect her to have the same troubles as Obama and Bernie if the house and senate are still controlled by the GOP.
At what point did I say Hillary would be better at getting things accomplished? At what point did I imply Hillary would be better at getting things accomplished? Not the point I was making. Don't start with straw men.

I just saw The Force Awakens. I'm certain that we can't win. Mace is all we got and he got served in 15 seconds.

I feel there were too many hints that something is going on with
Finn for him not to have some Force sensitivity, not as much as Rey but something.

simp lord and swiftest mop in the galaxy? What's not to like.

Plenty of people in Star Wars have put up far less of a fight.
Finn went up against an opponent even he knew he had no chance of defeating and still got a shot in. I've said it before and I'll say it again, just lighting up that sabre is the most heroic thing I've seen in Star Wars as a franchise.

At what point did I say Hillary would be better at getting things accomplished? At what point did I imply Hillary would be better at getting things accomplished? Not the point I was making. Don't start with straw men.

I was just throwing up the alternative to the argument that Bernie can't get things done. If you go by that premise in your own argument then who can get things done?

You are right tho... I don't know who you are for and it could be for anyone.

LionPride

Banned
It'd be different if Finn's character was that of a janitor. It's not, he is a soldier from birth who goes against everything he was taught and leaves the First Order. Yall actin like there aint ever been a movie where the guy doesn't get the girl in the end. If Finn ends up being the Han of this trilogy instead of a Jedi, I'll be fine. He's already a better character than Mace, Padme's guard, and Lando byba country mile.

I have both of those. I used to post often on those and my Facebook that I was taking commissions, but it was deader than when I advertised in the non-virtual world.

Why nobody told me Marvel had a early 2000's rappers comic book?

tumblr_nzumqwOwWe1sjwkoho7_540.jpg

I read a few pages of this shit and it's awful. I like how the only way you can tell who everyone is by their chain.
Probably because it had Fat Joe aka the prequel to Rick Ross

Btw..did no one make a MLK Day thread? History of the day? Stevie Wonder song? Or did I just miss it? Does he now belong to Bernie, so there's no point?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Btw..did no one make a MLK Day thread? History of the day? Stevie Wonder song? Or did I just miss it? Does he now belong to Bernie, so there's no point?

I don't think so, but my 70+ year old dad called me and said the MLK holiday finally made it because there were some themed sales going on today.

Dereck

I would be really pleased by just a "Rapper Vendetta" game made by the Fight for NY team. It wouldn't happen but I'm sure it would sell a bunch and it would properly bring back a series long forgotten. I could see it getting Kickstarted or something.

Shaq should have just funded that shit instead of Shaq Fu.

Sorry, dro. Lived a stone's throw from the guy. Him and his boys fall a long way short of "loving the kids" from my perspective. To quote a song by an emcee from the west about a fictional school (Miami High is real), "Miami life..it ain't nice."
my 70+ year old dad called me and said the MLK holiday finally made it because there were some themed sales going on today.
I saw a bit of this on the news recently..same opinion. Progress!

akira28

Sorry, dro. Lived a stone's throw from the guy. Him and his boys fall a long way short of "loving the kids" from my perspective. To quote a song by an emcee from the west about a fictional school (Miami High is real), "Miami life..it ain't nice."

lol, anyone who says they "luh" the kids while referring to themselves in the third person is someone you don't let around your kids.

Damn. To hell with him then.

lol, anyone who says they "luh" the kids while referring to themselves in the third person is someone you don't let around your kids.
You most certainly ain't wrong. That fool and his crew are the embodiment of no good. Not for music. Not for the hood. Nothing. Folks spoke of him like Robin Hood while buying the dope that fucked/fucks Liberty City..it's garbage. Imma stop..my stripper/pro stories are much different. Never tryna fuck..always tryna educate..

Top Bottom