• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Shy

That's why I qualified it so much. It, like all the other options in DDAA, is blocky and could use a better texture but I think it's the best looking hairstyle in that entire game and it looks good when you're controlling your character :\
Ahh, read over that part. Sorry.
What type of hair are you working with?
I don't have much of any hair anymore unfortunately, after i used straightener (because i could never figure out what to do with it, and just used to gel it back) and i my hair started to fall out. But when i was younger, slightly looser than afro curls though i did used to get an afro when i didn't get my hair cut.
Slay, check your PMs.
*waves* Hi Moris.

Crocodile

So is Suicide Squad totally unrelated to the DCU Warner Bros is trying to set up or what? Movie seems kind of random in the fact that it exists?

That thread about Trump supporters masturbating to anime got all the anime avatars riled up yet?

Sorry to disappoint you but no, most people are having a good laugh. Maybe try again in the morning? Though the type of people who watch anime and would actually feel slighted by those comments mostly don't post on GAF.

this has to be the idea of a white person
EEynsIK.jpg

Or scream that "Deadshot is ruined!"

complain you can't relate to a dude because he's black and then turn around and empathize with the plight of simps wielding the power cosmic who are suspiciously well-written, as though the authors themselves have plenty of experience not getting women, brehs

I've watched Superman and Superman 2 a lot. they ain't that good to me anymore

I understand the sentiment. They were great for their time, but nostalgia has placed them in some untouchable place in the hearts and minds of many. Same goes for the original Star wars trilogy.

LionPride

Banned
I understand the sentiment. They were great for their time, but nostalgia has placed them in some untouchable place in the hearts and minds of many. Same goes for the original Star wars trilogy.

I love Star Wars, ain't none of em good movies except for Empire and Force Awakens. The end of Jedi is good too, ROTS is one of the better all around movies

Top Bottom