• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

WestCoastKnight

Neo Member
Church_s_Chicken-3.gif

Get your ass to church!

i dislike church's chicken. too greasy.

andthebeatgoeson

Mos Def mentioning made me remember this

Flashback thrusday?

I'm pretty sure, every major east coast city in the 90's was either in black and white, or muted colors.

Damn that album was dope but all three have said some fuck shit this year.

I seriously think Mos has some mental issues. Like a dash of Stacey Dash.

Can anyone get Gangstarr on there phone to see if he thinks all lives matter? I need to crush my soul just a little more.

Denzel drinking.gif

Kreed

What? can a black man have a opinion on which fast food chain has the best fried chicken ?

Don't listen to him. He and Jandro are thrill seekers. They don't get enough danger in their lives being non white in the US and need the extra rush of getting shot at while buying chicken and biscuits.

akira28

Don't listen to him. He and Jandro are thrill seekers. They don't get enough danger in their lives being non white in the US and need the extra rush of getting shot at while buying chicken and biscuits.

the extra grease ingested ensures the bullets slide past all major arteries and important internal organs.

So, yeah..am I remembering things wrong? Isn't this place always losing it when a young (underage) girl lies about their age to some older dude? I swear I've seen it in multiple threads. Yet, here we are..and folks are really going in on this dude in that thread. What gives?

Look in your heart. You know it to be true.

Nigga..you still here?

andthebeatgoeson

But they sell chicken livers. And the floor is always dirty.
So, yeah..am I remembering things wrong? Isn't this place always losing it when a young (underage) girl lies about their age to some older dude? I swear I've seen it in multiple threads. Yet, here we are..and folks are really going in on this dude in that thread. What gives?

Nigga..you still here?
Don't fall for gaf man. He's never consistent. It does seem like a weird thread.

Dude got caught out there, probably because of his looks. They towed his car before calling police? How? But considering, he's lucky.

But they sell chicken livers. And the floor is always dirty.

Don't fall for gaf man. He's never consistent. It does seem like a weird thread.

Dude got caught out there, probably because of his looks. They towed his car before calling police? How? But considering, he's lucky.
No doubt. Feel awful for the dude. Always told my friends if they're under 25, don't bring em to my place. I just don't trust like that. Just find it odd how sentiments change around here so quickly..😒

akira28

I like Church's. Just none around here really.

That thread though. He was cleared and everyone is already like whyyougottabelyin.gif..He could be lying, but the odds are also likely that he could get caught up in something stupid like this by being naive. I'm not going to try to prosecute him unnecessarily. Some people want to cross examine him though.

edit: or just send him back to jail.

"Making of a black murderer" a planned 20 part documentary canceled after 1 episode when investigators found a picture of the subject dressed as Chingy in the Holidae Inn video

Afrocious

I think I'm actually crazy. I know I'm mentally ill, but I'm beginning to think I'm crazy or have maniac episodes or something.

Ehh, I hate message boards because they make me hate people and I'm not about that life.

There's a certain apathy I feel is inherent to messages. I'm upset because I made a thread asking for advice, folks began to be presumptuous (which I fucking cannot stand), and I basically said stated I wouldn't stand for that you know? I find it insulting. And I hate it when folks who don't know me hate on me. I did nothing wrong.

TheFlow

Banned
I think I'm actually crazy. I know I'm mentally ill, but I'm beginning to think I'm crazy or have maniac episodes or something.

Ehh, I hate message boards because they make me hate people and I'm not about that life.

There's a certain apathy I feel is inherent to messages. I'm upset because I made a thread asking for advice, folks began to be presumptuous (which I fucking cannot stand), and I basically said stated I wouldn't stand for that you know? I find it insulting. And I hate it when folks who don't know me hate on me. I did nothing wrong.
Link the thread?

Saw the original post. Congrats, man..looking good. Next time, just bring it in here. Folks ain't as stupid.
*Brofist*

Then again, I never really liked Church's all that much.
😕 nevermind..

TheFlow

Banned
A mixed black friend of mine just posted on fb about how BETand other channels like it shouldn't exist and linked that one vid we all know about from fox.

I was like " you are the reason why BET exist"

Top Bottom