• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

So that story thread.

Moral of the story black people should stay away from dating apps. Either they fetishize us, be racist and call us unattractive, get us an sti or almost get us caught in prison for life.

We can't do anything, so just sit at home, maybe have a 4.0 GPA if you even want that job granted you keep your hair short or permed...

crazy

Shit, I'm in Richmond.

Well, Originally from Philly and now living in Richmond.

I dislike Dark Virginia. That bit of Virginia in the South, outside of the area around the Beltway and DC?

Haaaaaaaaaate.

Every time I drive down to Richmond or North Carolina to visit family, 95 has something going on construction-wise and once you're on it, there's little way to free yourself. Nightmare traffic. Plus it's boring as hell.

Dark Virginia.

Korra cosplay is awesome.

korra_and_asami_dokomi_2_by_llangelusll-d8vpjm3.jpg

Ain't got Korra other than the one Feenix posted, but I got these.

tumblr_o1891crED71rztdgoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o16ckou39O1sfheh9o1_540.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So that story thread.

Moral of the story black people should stay away from dating apps. Either they fetishize us, be racist and call us unattractive, get us an sti or almost get us caught in prison for life.

We can't do anything, so just sit at home, maybe have a 4.0 GPA if you even want that job granted you keep your hair short or permed...

crazy
happened to an aquaintence of mine.

righhht^ no wonder people hated this movie

Ugh, I could have phrased that better. The Human Torch was the one recognisable character in the first couple of films, nobody was recognisable in the new one. Nobody.
OBVIOUSLY I DON'T MEAN VISIBLY RECOGNISABLE

Nothing in the film felt like the Fantastic Four.

lol..that was pretty funny.
Ugh, I could have phrased that better. The Human Torch was the one recognisable character in the first couple of films, nobody was recognisable in the new one. Nobody.
OBVIOUSLY I DON'T MEAN VISIBLY RECOGNISABLE

Nothing in the film felt like the Fantastic Four.
But, the love between Reed and Ben..it can't be denied. It can't!
:p

TheFlow

Banned
I actually think they could have done something good with the cast they had, they were just let down by the script.

Here is my summary on the movie from letterboxd

Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2015
★★½ Watched 21 Jan, 2016

The first 30 minutes start off with so much promise then it snowballs into one giant heaping mess. Not only does it butcher the source material, but the acting is dry and distant, and the cgi is tv level bad. Also the plot is so rushed that you are left confused to what actually happened.

Progress is being made brehs.

And at least blasians are further within the realm of possibility.

How the fuck did you get dreads?

I finished the first season The Flash finally and I liked it oh so much. Sisqo was my favorite character.
I thought it was very different to reveal Wells being the Reverse Flash from the first episode. Instead of going for the surprise they relied more on the suspense when it's revealed to the characters. I already suspected he was going to be Reverse Flash as soon as I saw him because I watched Flashpoint Paradox and the man seemed too nice. I thought how Barry revealed his identity to Iris was better in the first timeline, but it's whatever. I think too many people knew his secret identity, but at least one of them is gone now. There were also a few times where Barry got hit by stuff that he shouldn't have due to his reflexes like when the army guy threw up that contraption that released those kinetic energy tracking needles, he could've grabbed that shit before the man could take it out of his pocket. That team up fight against Reverse Flash was dope though and that ending definitely got me interested in watching season 2.

Shy

Gave a job interview. I find out next Friday. This wait is so nerve racking.
*crosses fingers* Break a leg.
People really need to just let their hair go. Being bald will always look better than these sad attempts at tricking people into thinking that the hair is still there.
*sigh* Can't, i'm already short, fat and have small penis. I don't want to be bald too. :(
Running betas is rough.
I can imagine, can you share how it's going, or you're not allowed.

I was only able to play the tutorial today, but what i played i liked. Looking forward to tomorrow's block. :)

jmood88

Watching Straight Outta Compton for the first time since it was in theaters and it's a damn shame that Jason Mitchell didn't get recognized for the job he did.

akira28

hey, she still listens to some hiphop, and browses urbandictionary to stay current on changes in black culture.

black boyfriend is a credit risk though. she wants success she'd better stick to those white guys, or find herself an asian.

Top Bottom