• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

FyreWulff

"Don't change your vision" only applies to things they like. Meanwhile, they'll be on here, Twitter, or wherever complaining up a storm if the developer does anything they don't like.

"don't change your vision"

*decide something went wrong with your design, issue a patch and game update to adjust the game world and game economy to get closer to more fun*

"LOL YOU WENT BACK ON YOUR DECISION DID YOU FIRE THE PERSON THAT MADE THAT?"

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Damn that album was dope but all three have said some fuck shit this year.

I seriously think Mos has some mental issues. Like a dash of Stacey Dash.

Can anyone get Gangstarr on there phone to see if he thinks all lives matter? I need to crush my soul just a little more.

Denzel drinking.gif

i have some bad news about guru...

Slayven

I want a video game moment like this

heatherhudson2.jpg

akira28

Let me ask you guys. So my GF has started a new job where she takes the train into the city.

record him. just be black out and stealth mode behind her and catch him. have her record him too. Get proof.

then put his face on the internet and make him radioactive for life...or something else I guess.

I honestly believe that Guru would've been on his #AllLivesMatter shit if he was still alive.

The dude who rapped on Premier beats and the dude who spent the last years of his life being brainwashed by "super producer" Solar are two different people.
If twitter existed in the early 90s I'm sure a whole lot of respected rappers would have similar viewpoints.

I want a video game moment like this

heatherhudson2.jpg

My game will offer at least two moments like that

In 2023

EDIT: Undertale has two or three "Samus is a girl" moments like that, but given the game's as post-racial / post-gendered / post-sexual as a game about cartoony pun monsters can be, they aren't played for shock value in any capacity

Slayven

If twitter existed in the early 90s I'm sure a whole lot of respected rappers would have similar viewpoints.
Imagine if Snow said alllivesmattered

90s rapper twitter beef would be amazing.
Man just the shit from No Limit alone would be worthy
My game will offer at least two moments like that

In 2023

EDIT: Undertale has two or three "Samus is a girl" moments like that, but given the game's as post-racial / post-gendered / post-sexual as a game about cartoony pun monsters can be, they aren't played for shock value in any capacity

They were shuck when she went from this to that

heatherhudson13.jpg

Bubba T

One of the things I thank God (and my mom) for is the ability to read. It hurts my soul when I see people my age who can't.

Imm0rt4l

When someone posts racist memes like "we wuz kangs" or "dindu nuffin" I see red. That this sort of bullshit can be found on gaf shouldn't be surprising to me.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
When someone posts racist memes like "we wuz kangs" or "dindu nuffin" I see red. That this sort of bullshit can be found on gaf shouldn't be surprising to me.

someone actually said dindu on gaf? it reminds me of the time someone used mudsharks

Slayven

I didn't know about that until I put it on twitter and saw some shit.

Dude knew what he was doing.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The look on his face tells me he is use to doing that. She is crazy, and dude is a psychopath going from 8 to 80 in a second.

I dated a girl like that. She was the type who would overreact at the slightest inconvenience. Take an screwed up food order personally. She was the only daughter with 3 brothers, so she wanted the princess treatment to continue. I remember seeing her throwing tip money at a bartender one day for some reason or another as I returned from the bathroom. I just walked to my car and left her crazy ass there.

Dude in that video got beatdown, all because of his girl. How do you think that conversation went when they got home?

The look on his face tells me he is use to doing that. She is crazy, and dude is a psychopath going from 8 to 80 in a second.

Grounds for seeing other people

I didn't even know what it meant really until everyone was like "Uh-oh"

What y'all doing amidst all this snow and ice?

Wish I had snow and ice to justify my desperate need to stay in.

I knew a girl who had a boyfriend at her age as a ploy when her real boyfriend was 40. She use to talk about how she couldn't be with anyone that wasn't at least twice her age. I knew her from 16-20

deli2000

I have no idea how you yanks handle your winters. Our infrastructure collapses at the sight of the thinnest layers of ice, and then I get photos from my cousins going about their day like normal when there's half a meter of snow or some shit. The UK can't handle anything above mild weather.

RedSwirl

Obviously that doesn't change the fact that there are kids it there that look like exactly that..kids. As a dude that could walk into any liquor store or gas station to grab drinks at 13 because of my height and full beard, I'm just saying..it happens.

Man what the fuck. I'll be 30 this year, got a beard, and I still get carded when I try to buy M-rated games at GameStop. I'm one of those dudes who doesn't go clean shaven because I look like I'm 15 when I do. Don't know what would happen if I tried out Tinder with my parameters set to "25 and older."

I have no idea how you yanks handle your winters. Our infrastructure collapses at the sight of the thinnest layers of ice, and then I get photos from my cousins going about their day like normal when there's half a meter of snow or some shit. The UK can't handle anything above mild weather.

I've seen both extremes.

As a kid I lived in North Carolina, which will shut the fuck down after an inch (like a centimeter and a half) of snow. I moved from there straight to Germany where you'll get a foot of snow and nobody gives a shit. Germans will get their roads clean. You'll wake up to see 13" of snow on the ground everywhere... with clean roads. Only thing they expect you to do is shovel out your driveway. Not a single snow day through the entirety of middle school.

Trying to find something good to read. All the shit I want to read doesn't come out until spring.

Just came back from sledding with my friends. In my dorm right now enjoying some nice hot chocolate with the little marshmallows in it.

I'm working on my drawing for the portrait contest and listening to music right now. Worked on my game this morning.

For those who aren't in this, the snow doesn't make much of a difference for me, though I am concerned for my brother,mother, and cousin because they still have to go to work in all this.

Malyse

I'm working on my drawing for the portrait contest and listening to music right now. Worked on my game this morning.

For those who aren't in this, the snow doesn't make much of a difference for me, though I am concerned for my brother,mother, and cousin because they still have to go to work in all this.

So the cold never bothered you anyway?

-----

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Spend an hour tweaking BDO character.
Get a server error.
Game closes.
Open game back and

....loading.....

...loading...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*sigh*

Time to start over. :<