• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Crocodile

I want a video game moment like this

heatherhudson2.jpg

Found this via Google Image Search

a2c11f3282e705dcd416831c13659b44.jpg

I wonder what that parallel dimension where this was actually Samus is like. You think the still got Popeye's? :p

ayyyyy lmao

I saw that and definitely have my eye on it but the die and card mechanics have me wary......

So that story thread.

Moral of the story black people should stay away from dating apps. Either they fetishize us, be racist and call us unattractive, get us an sti or almost get us caught in prison for life.

We can't do anything, so just sit at home, maybe have a 4.0 GPA if you even want that job granted you keep your hair short or permed...

crazy

Didn't this guy just start posting in here. Now he's banned! Great job guys :/

#Kappa

Hopefully it wasn't too serious a transgression

Korra cosplay is awesome.

korra_and_asami_dokomi_2_by_llangelusll-d8vpjm3.jpg

Fan Art & Cosplay that resulted was the best part of that show existing <3

I appreciated it when they used to announce that they let in a wave of juniors.

It gave advanced warning that serious discussions were going to be almost impossible for the next few weeks.
See..I didn't noticed that they've stopped. You're right. That's exactly how it went. Geezuz..and this close to February.

9T1kgIr.gif

---

For those that do..partake.

Dammit you should have mentioned this was part of the Square Enix Collective. That literally changes everything.

Backed. Thanks for the heads up.

Ha no prob. I was too distracted at the fact that someone was actually making a decent looking game with a girl with natural hair that the Squeenix push got past me.

Speaking of Kickstarter RPGs, Darkest Dungeon is kinda everything I've been wanting in a game recently. A great challenge, some original mechanics, ~30 minute sessions, great replayability. If any one was on the fence, it's got my personal stamp of approval whatever that's worth. Jump on it fam.

tumblr_nw81qmOHtj1ux11ajo1_250.jpg

WestCoastKnight

Neo Member
I'm surprise no one is talking about Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Privilege II Song. I for one like it. but i'm not going to judge on it because i only heard it once and reading the lyrics i get a better understanding.

I'm surprise no one is talking about Macklemore & Ryan Lewis White Privilege II Song. I for one like it. but i'm not going to judge on it because i only heard it once and reading the lyrics i get a better understanding.
I'm probably one of the few (or only) that is actually a fan of him in this OT. I would have posted more in the topic but it turned into Macklemore lol. Not that I don't think people are entitled to their own opinions, there was a bigger subject at hand and I didn't feel like wasting my time in that thread.

Enzom21

What topic is this from? There's a few topics I could imagine seeing it in in the first page.

This nonsense in the racist sign thread:
They are under the age 18, people do stupid shit. I'm not condoning what they did, but fuck there are a 1000 more important racial terms to focus on then what a bunch of uneducated teenagers did with stupid one stupid photo session.

But hell where there is smoke...

This nonsense in the racist sign thread:

Ah! I knew I was right to steer clear after the 3rd time someone stepped up to protect the precious white seniors from the wrath of us easily angered negroes. EDIT: And they're gone. This would stop happening if people just stopped caping for bigotry but it always seems to happen because secretly they've indulged in the same thing.
I'm also kind of tired of the "racism will die once the old people do". Some of these kids today have internalized a lot of the same shit their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents did. They're essentially their ancestors reincarnated and need to be told that they live in a brand new time now.

By the way that kid racially profiled at a store for a belt he payed for is getting enough money from the store to head right back in and buy the whole stock from those bastards. Or maybe half the stock since it was an expensive ass belt

Dereck

Top Bottom