• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dereck

nicki_by_euclase-d9n42xh.png

I bet if euclase started a patreon, she would come really close to sakimichan's level of profit
especially if she went lewd like sakimichan
Holy shit she drew this, this is a drawing.

Lol seeing white privilege out of 8yr olds at my nieces party. No food in the jumping thing and they just straight up and said no we can because thier brother was in it

TheFlow

Banned
Are you trying to imply that I don't argue for black rights? Cause it looks like you're trying to imply I don't argue for black rights and I would hope that you aren't that fucking stupid.
This post made me cringe, but all I am saying is I see slayven a lot in the racism threads so I am familiar With his post. No need to revert to name calling lol

With jc gone, who is gonna rep for the light skins? How will the force ever be balanced now?

I know you live in a barbaric wasteland but do try to help things remain civil. Just because you aren't good enough for America doesn't mean you should encourage conflict here.

Damn it all

Malyse

We got to do better.

Well, maybe if someone wasn't too good to chill, we wouldn't have such conflict.

With jc gone, who is gonna rep for the light skins? How will the force ever be balanced now?
Your rep is JC; you've already lost.
I have no beef with anyone here except for kaep r.i.p :3

Just filling in for jc lol
So because I don't feel like getting banned *again* for losing my cool with some dog whistling asshole *again* means I don't argue for black rights? Bruh, my last ban was for telling a devils advocate to fuck off in a racism thread. You clearly don't know me that well and you ain't been here that long, so don't try to judge me and we'll be good.
Lol you salvage for this

You guys have zero chill
My name is malice. Of course I don't have chill.

TheFlow

Banned
Malyse-Lol nobody judging^ just targeting the weaker posters here ayye lmao but I only been here for 2 months so yea

Viktor-true, you probably just trying to get that food and slide out

Trey

To be factual, your last ban was coming in here to snitch on yourself that you're about to bait someone into getting banned over a racial topic.

Then beef finished your own set up, lol

Malyse

To be factual, your last ban was coming in here to snitch on yourself that you're about to bait someone into getting banned over a racial topic.

Then beef finished your own set up, lol
To be factual, that was my second to last ban, not my last ban, and it wasn't race related at all, so how bout you sit your helpful ass down?

Numb

I didn't even get that far, I just wasn't having any fun at all. The game seems way too random to enjoy (for me anyway).

It's a lot of irritating things adding up to a game I just don't want to play.
Also, if I hear Samurai one more time...
You basically spent the entire time messing around till you meet him then he hits you with that reality check.
Design is amazing too

It's less fun than SMT4.
damn
I'll leave in the backburner till a drought

Malyse

I wish Atlus would jump all the way on the remake train. I would love a DDS remake on 3DS that was both games at once.
And while I'm at it Spectrobes Origins and Xenosaga on 3DS.

Numb

I wish Atlus would jump all the way on the remake train. I would love a DDS remake on 3DS that was both games at once.
And while I'm at it Spectrobes Origins and Xenosaga on 3DS.

I would play a DDS remake so quick
Both on one disc would be amazing
That merchant is one of my favs with his seriousness

Top Bottom