• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Numb

When you fall off that horse, you got to get back on it.

How can he fall off when he is one with the horse?
latest
Just gotta get up like normal

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Also for Star Trek which series do you recommend first..

How much patience do you have for terrible costumes and the occasional old school stupidity, if there's some genuinely good sci-fi mixed in?

Also, are you planning on binge watching entire series or just selected episodes?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What's the source of the JC aint shit notion? I've seen it for years and reading the link Trey posted a page back just killed me.

He started the perma "hate it has to be him" thing that so many aint shit and future aint shit bct members use. As well as the gifg card thing.

Also for Star Trek which series do you recommend first..

DS9 is all you need.

Most people say the first two seasons you have to slog through, but I'd say they're okay. Though not as good as the second half of the series.

After that try TNG, same thing as DS9... You may have to slog through the first few seasons before you hit gold.

I seen all of Voyager... Twice . Even so I'd still recommend you to stay far away from it. (I used to defend that show like crazy)

Enterprise is complete garbage until I think it was the final season. Idk, I watched the first two seasons and deemed it garbage.

TOS I really couldn't tell you much about

Top Bottom