• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Slayven

It's like fingertips touching..
Creaci%C3%B3n_de_Ad%C3%A1n_%28Miguel_%C3%81ngel%29.jpg

Young Magus

SMT isn't supposed to be fun. Why do you think Magus is so bitter and mean all the time?
image.php

YO
YO
YO HOLD THEE FUCK UP.

I ant goona let this shit slide into the night nikka. Yo spoli tag for those who dont want fukkery:

Sit you punk ass down you 5th rate tumblr looking ass/"not a part of no fandom but still stan for kingdom hearts" fandom looking ass/ furry post in BCT looking ass/ "I make a living off of pissing people off on reddit" looking ass/ "I think I`m some special snowflake be say I have a controversial opinion" looking ass/"I make topics in gaming and OT for the soil purpose to get nikkas riled up"looking ass/ I got five different Disney blog on one blog site looking ass/ "I get heated over character creation features taken out of a game" looking ass/ "I get heated when folks don`t acknowledge my post on a video game site" looking ass nikka.

You do a lot for the community, and I did enjoy you BHM thread but lets be clear.....I am not thee nigga you wanna dedicate some 4th rate gag to. Do I make my self clear nikka?

Now that I got that out the way...

Yea....SMT games can be something else. They can be great but theres a lotta bullshit in the games that can prevent fun. Yall think 4`s hard/dificult to get into then try Nocturne....still get nightmares....
great ost tho.

Sidenote: Trails in the Sky is niiice, if ya`ll like jrpgs then I fully recommend the games

Africanus

The Black O Scope just made my day.

So a big thing I've noticed blowing up twitter the past few days are PWIs vs HBCUs. Theres dumbness on both sides of the argument but a few guys one hbcu side of things seem to be looking down on black people going to PWIs which is a shame.

I'm transferring to a smaller state school in two semesters becuase of the cheap in state tuition and then plan to try and get into my dream schools for Grad school.

Pretty sure there was an episoide of so well spoken about this, but where do you guys fall under.

Well, as someone applying to undergraduate right now, I can say that this is an issue that I have considered.

Personally, while I have applied to HBCU's, I'll admit my favorited universities are PWIs. This has to do with the sort of specialized medical programs I'm applying to and financial aid (Although Howard gave me a nice scholarship). Also, black people going to PWIs is good! People who are eventually going to be our lawyers, senators, representatives, presidents, CEOs, etc need to have exposure to other races.
And I hold nothing against people going to HBCUs either because honestly, the stress of racism may be lessened and a thriving community has a better retention and graduation rate.

TheFlow

Banned
What's the source of the JC aint shit notion? I've seen it for years and reading the link Trey posted a page back just killed me.
Idk mane. I have only seen this in the bct thread. He is a fine poster in the movie and comic threads.

I need to go see what he got banned for though

He gonna come in here and dance on all y'all

untitled-6iwkzc.gif

LMAO

YO
YO
YO HOLD THEE FUCK UP.

I ant goona let this shit slide into the night nikka. Yo spoli tag for those who dont want fukkery:

Sit you punk ass down you 5th rate tumblr looking ass/"not a part of no fandom but still stan for kingdom hearts" fandom looking ass/ furry post in BCT looking ass/ "I make a living off of pissing people off on reddit" looking ass/ "I think I`m some special snowflake be say I have a controversial opinion" looking ass/"I make topics in gaming and OT for the soil purpose to get nikkas riled up"looking ass/ I got five different Disney blog on one blog site looking ass/ "I get heated over character creation features taken out of a game" looking ass/ "I get heated when folks don`t acknowledge my post on a video game site" looking ass nikka.

You do a lot for the community, and I did enjoy you BHM thread but lets be clear.....I am not thee nigga you wanna dedicate some 4th rate gag to. Do I make my self clear nikka?

Now that I got that out the way...

Yea....SMT games can be something else. They can be great but theres a lotta bullshit in the games that can prevent fun. Yall think 4`s hard/dificult to get into then try Nocturne....still get nightmares....
great ost tho.

Sidenote: Trails in the Sky is niiice, if ya`ll like jrpgs then I fully recommend the games

Breh what's going on today lol

Welp..Selma ain't a background type movie. Fuck..

And since idiots are FUCKING IDIOTS, "Watch Selma" will now be my default answer to "WWMLKD?" or any other pathetic piece of shit that feels the need to say his name..fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

D i Z

Too many times already..lol. DC/Marvel has been exhausted already for me..

Ah, Yeah I get that. I only saw it once before it dropped onto Starz this weekend, so I've had it on for those moments that I need to just disappear for a while. But I can see how it would wear out really quick. I just finally watched The Expendables 3, and that is a easy flick to have on in the bg.

Mizerman

Welp..Selma ain't a background type movie. Fuck..

And since idiots are FUCKING IDIOTS, "Watch Selma" will now be my default answer to "WWMLKD?" or any other pathetic piece of shit that feels the need to say his name..fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

Some people think that they're real slick when they name drop "MLK." Like that's a good way to deflect something.

Top Bottom