• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

RedSwirl

Mrs. Manky I found a better children's book dealing with black people.

emis-curly-coily-cotton-candy-hair.jpg

http://heyemi.com/

Don't we have customizable books you can get made for your kids or something? Or is that just my imagination?

My parents had a few made for me when I was a kid, but I think that may have been because thy had relatives who could publish books or something.

EDIT: actually it might just be a false flag based on some rumours/april's fool joke.

Josh Swayer(Obsidian Dev) shared that on facebook and i got all excited till i saw the text :(

What? That movie is great. Baloo plays a cat!

Everything is cool until...racist caricature Chinese cat. Seriously. It's a pity because that song is the JAM.

Mrs. Manky I found a better children's book dealing with black people.

emis-curly-coily-cotton-candy-hair.jpg

http://heyemi.com/

Oh, that's beautiful!

New SWS

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1172090

CAUTION Dreams is on, with his Quiet Storm radio voice.

Hmm. Might not want to listen at work then. :) Also, three of y'all on the mic means less dead air. Good.

lol..BLM is totally the establishment! Clown fucking shoes.

Sho nuff..that's our Demi.

The word "establishment" has lost ALL meaning.

akira28

Actually the details are a bit murky, and the source, madamenoire, was said by another source to be mistaken. But a black woman was said to be the first to use boop style scatting. The Boop look though was said to have come from Little Esther, or Baby Esther, while traditionally she was said to have been fashioned after Helen Kane.

Malyse

looks kind of Cool World-ish.

I just found out Betty Boop was based on a black woman.
I heard that ages ago from a separate source, so it's likely true. It doesn't surprise me anymore when "hey black people actually made this" happens.

------

Oh boy.

Mighty No. 9 got delayed again. People are going to lose their fucking mind.

Slayven

I heard that ages ago from a separate source, so it's likely true. It doesn't surprise me anymore when "hey black people actually made this" happens.

------

Oh boy.

Mighty No. 9 got delayed again. People are going to lose their fucking mind.

You joking??

Losing their mind will be the least of it

Enzom21 got banned again? :(

EDIT: VVVVVV yeah, man, reading that DeVito thread, if he got banned cause of that turd accusing him of being antisemitic ... fucking hell.

Slayven

That thread is a madhouse. I contributed to the KS, but forgot it was coming out, well supposed to come out, in the next 2 weeks. Already paid for, so I'm over it. I'm just enjoying the show

That shit was suppose to drop in 2 weeks? And no one was talking about it?

That is a redflag right there, they should have been doing their media blitz.

God love him, dude goes hard. I hope it's just a JC perm

Malyse

That thread is a madhouse. I contributed to the KS, but forgot it was coming out, well supposed to come out, in the next 2 weeks. Already paid for, so I'm over it. I'm just enjoying the show
This games is doomed. Even if it's literally the perfect Mega Man game, people will bitch endlessly because of the campaign stumbles. MN9 has no path to victory.

-----

This oscars thing is really going places.

That antisemetic shit came out of fucking no where.

Damn that is some bs

EDIT: VVVVVV yeah, man, reading that DeVito thread, if he got banned cause of that turd accusing him of being antisemitic ... fucking hell.

When the hypothetical gets too real.

I swear that other guy was pulling stuff from nowhere and grasping at every straw he could find. Enzom did nothing wrong in the exchange.

Numb

Inafune playing with folks money
That dude is amazing
Over at MS now but people can't wait for him to return to KS and burn him.
Word. If it wasn't for KI3 coming for PC, I would be getting a PS4.
I'll still wait for a price drop
Year old and still full price. GOTY edition with all the dlc,bugs and cheap stuff patched, with new and improved online seems like the perfect time to get it.
Releases too close to SFV so don't mind the wait

Slayven

That dude is amazing
Over at MS now but people can't wait for him to return to KS and burn him.

I'll still wait for a price drop
Year old and still full price. GOTY edition with all the dlc,bugs and cheap stuff patched, with new and improved online seems like the perfect time to get it.
Releases too close to SFV so don't mind the wait

And the game looks like WiiWare. Indivisible doesn't even come close to the funding this game got and it still runs laps around it.

The game looks so bland and life less, like it was made by a Kazaa version of Platformermaker 3

Top Bottom