• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Someone finally cracked with MKXL ditching PC

tumblr_ma2589a9ys1r8hdhn.gif

Waiting for similar MN9 post
What did he mean by this?

Malyse

You know, the fact the man who was president during the biggest terrorist attack on American soil ever says that the worst day of his presidency was when Kanye West said he didn't like black people tells you pretty much everything you need to know about race relations in this country.

Mizerman

Actually the details are a bit murky, and the source, madamenoire, was said by another source to be mistaken. But a black woman was said to be the first to use boop style scatting. The Boop look though was said to have come from Little Esther, or Baby Esther, while traditionally she was said to have been fashioned after Helen Kane.

Huh.

Didn't know about that.

Not like this BOB, not like this...

Why won't he let it be? Why must he blame the masons? So much why

He's seeing all this through those strange clouds. None of this would be happening if TI had kept Dro on the label

He called this man a fucking mason. I really can't stand this illuminati stupidity in hip hop/the black community.

You must be a knight of Columbus

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Seriously, whatever planet that this dude is on hasn't been discovered yet.
Let us not forget he was tight with Lupe for a while

Also, there Better be a BCT division squad. I'm holding all y'all niggas accountable if we lose gear in dark(ness) zone
even if I'm the jobber

D i Z

I had not ever heard of this BoB clown before today. When Sideshow turns out to be the smarter Bob between a choice of two, you know humanity is losing.

Let us not forget he was tight with Lupe for a while

Also, there Better be a BCT division squad. I'm holding all y'all niggas accountable if we lose gear in dark(ness) zone
even if I'm the jobber

I'll be in for this. PS4 tho, or I'm a no show.

I mean, yeah cancer sucks, but karma sure is a bitch.

I dunno.

TB has always been one of the most self absorbed, desperate to be relevant, insecure to the point of having a persecution complex type of dude. Expect the most use of his time from here on out to be all nerd raging, and flipping the fuck out publicly every chance he gets.

Malyse

Twitter is the best worst thing to ever happen to celebrities.

Without social medai, he wouldn't *be* a celebrity.

I can't think of a more unbearable cunt than TB.

He's pro-GG too. And he when he talked about it, he did it in a way that completely avoid both apology and admission of any fault. Like, it suck you are dying, but karma balances.

And there's the fact that he was relishing the time when he would beat his cancer and rub it in people's faces. I don't fault him that, but damn. The universe clearly does not like him.

Well damn.

Yeen finna post that on gaming side though
sass2.png

There's a reason I posted my comment here instead of the thread. People would have lost their goddamn minds if I had.

shingi70

Banned
Haven't watched 24 past the first season but I'll jump into this new series.

The Justice League vs Teen Titans feature was posted and then taken off youtube. It sucks that it seems to be taking out Blue Beetle's family as that was what made the book so great. The concept seems to be the Titans being a School for younger heroes.

Top Bottom