• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

There's a bulletin up in my school recruiting fandoms for some sort of weekly Netflix
and hopefully no chill
night.

It is specifically looking for "Superwholock" fans and who ever posted it referred to themselves as a "Whovian"

Malyse do you have any answers to this fuckery?

There's a bulletin up in my school recruiting fandoms for some sort of weekly Netflix
and hopefully no chill
night.

It is specifically looking for "Superwholock" fans and who ever posted it referred to themselves as a "Whovian"

Sounds like a potential nerd orgy to me.

Bronx-Man

Banned
and hopefully no chill
night.

That's Tumblr territory. Tell us if you pipe a nerdy white girl with a purple bowl-cut.

and hopefully no chill
night.

Not sure about super but Who is Doctor Who, Lock is Sherlock and Whovian is what Doctor Who fans are called

Malyse

and hopefully no chill
night.

I fucking said to stay away from superwholock bullshit when I was decrying fandoms. It's the worst community on the internet by a significant margin. The whole group is nutters. I know you think that's hyperbole, but I've literally not seen a single one that wasn't everything but a cup of sugar short of a cake.

TheFlow

Banned
I fucking said to stay away from superwholock bullshit when I was decrying fandoms. It's the worst community on the internet by a significant margin. The whole group is nutters. I know you think that's hyperbole, but I've literally not seen a single one that wasn't everything but a cup of sugar short of a cake.
I had to use southernslagdictionary.com to understand this post

I had to use southernslagdictionary.com to understand this post

That is a hilarious typo.

------

@Fenix. Don't leave us hanging!

tumblr_n33ryxEZZr1tpkq35o1_500.gif

Slayven

The thing is, they're on the cusp of a realization, but it's just not connecting.

If you acknowledge that companies can look at the sales of games with and without changes and make solid business decisions... why do you honestly think fear or negative press is the reason behind the change? I tried to get people to understand this in the DOAX3 thing. If Tecmo Koei thought it would make enough money, they'd release it, press be damned. They don't.

Companies make changes because they're trying to reach a specific audience, for sales. That's it.

For sales and sometimes a company just don't want a certain look.

Malyse

I can understand Doctor Who and Sherlock connection but where does Supernatural come in?

Seems random
All of them have male leads that that fandom wants to see fuck. Doctor Who is more the odd man out.

Allow me to clarify. It's not that they want the characters to fuck (though there's that as well). They want the actors to fuck. So much so that they will harass the actors' wives for getting in the way of their One True Pairing.

Numb

All of them have male leads that that fandom wants to see fuck. Doctor Who is more the odd man out.

Hope it's in show and not for real
I doubt the brotherly incest means much to them from what has been described of the fans so far
I like all 3 shows but don't wannt to be anywhere near them

edit
Ok that's even way worse

jmood88

The only time I've ever seen Supernatural is at the gym and I had no idea that it had such a large and crazy following until a couple years ago.

Malyse

I'm enjoying FFE more than expected and it's making me pine for a MHPSO on Wii U. Xenoblade X was almost there, but I'd murder a few people for a PSO on the system.
yes the fuck I am, I ain't tryin to be the Tyga of BCT. Both of us already blasian so that's strike one
*implying you aren't already*

Slayven

The only time I've ever seen Supernatural is at the gym and I had no idea that it had such a large and crazy following until a couple years ago.
Great show, but the fans are fucking nuts. Like legit psycho, the 2 stars some times skip cons because the fans mess with their wives.
kbeIEgj.jpg

One of those leftist Occupy Facebook pages is spreading this.

Fucking nutters

See that is why I don't fuck with Facebook.

Numb

I'm enjoying FFE more than expected and it's making me pine for a MHPSO on Wii U. Xenoblade X was almost there, but I'd murder a few people for a PSO on the system.
The NX will save us

Great show, but the fans are fucking nuts. Like legit psycho, the 2 stars some times skip cons because the fans mess with their wives.

I swear fans are the worst sometimes

Malyse

I swear fans are the worst sometimes

They're so fucking scary. Every ship is just gross to boot.

Hope it's in show and not for real
I doubt the brotherly incest means much to them from what has been described of the fans so far
I like all 3 shows but don't wannt to be anywhere near them

edit
Ok that's even way worse

I feel so bad for the cast members. The level of head canon shipping wars are fucked. Those people field the grossest questions and get fan shit for not answering them better.

yeah, the hardcore make me wince

Ohhh. Fuck that run the other way...

Stay the fuck away from Supernatural fanatics.

Great show, scary as fuck fandom.
I don't mind shipping, but when it becomes an "or else" thing. That is when it gets weird.

Actually I find it weird 2 dudes can't have a good friendship without wanting fuck each other.

Or strong emotions at all.

But #NotAllFandoms, right?
giphy.gif

Shy

I, of course, will opt out to continue self advertising.

Though I will be changing it to a different picture :3
Awwww. spoil sport. :p
February is gonna be the worst.

Also, just got dumped by my SO. Had a feeling it was coming because things just weren't in sync, but it still hurts like hell.
Damm. I'm so sorry to hear that Kid.
I just applied for a higher position at my job. Fingers crossed.
Break a leg. J.
What's an Otherkin?
An overindulged middle-class child.

I don't mind them when they're being harmless, it's just when they start being silly, as excelsiorlef described.
I'm putting an early vote for "The Black Culture Thread [OT14] Hypothetically..."

EDIT: Or better yet, "#HypotheticalLivesMatter"
+1

Mizerman

I don't mind shipping, but when it becomes an "or else" thing. That is when it gets weird.

Actually I find it weird 2 dudes can't have a good friendship without wanting fuck each other.

Or strong emotions at all.

Because apparently, two dudes, two ladies, and dude and a lady can't be extremely close without wanting to fuck each other's brains out. Shipper logic 101.

Doesn't help when the show milks that for all its worth.

Slayven

Because apparently, two dudes, two ladies, and dude and a lady can't be extremely close without wanting to fuck each other's brains out. Shipper logic 101.

Doesn't help when the show milks that for all its worth.

That is why I like Elementary. No sexual tension just 2 people that tell each other they ain't shit.

That reminds me, the MUlder and Skully romance always felt tacked on to me.

Top Bottom