• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Bronx-Man

Banned
The amount of people in OT right now going "If Bernie loses, i'm sitting out/voting for Trump" makes me want to punch something. Fucking idiots that don't know a goddamn thing about how our country works.

The amount of people in OT right now going "If Bernie loses, i'm sitting out/voting for Trump" makes me want to punch something. Fucking idiots that don't know a goddamn thing about how our country works.
Penn Juillete talked about last week that Trump could easily win the gen election due to a perfect storm of events started by him winning the republic nomination and Bloomberg running because of it

Malyse

ywKAt2V.jpg

I do that with certain members. Example, I'll see the dude who went crazy over sonic's eye color, or the monkey avatar defending cops all the damn time guy, or the dude who jacked TheBlackMarvel's old Bayonetta avatar in a thread and try to "guess" what side they will be on in a social issue thread when they post (hint, it's what ever side a Fox News correspondent would be on). If it was a drinking game I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning.

You don't even have to guess with most of them. It would be nice to be surprised sometimes though

Malyse

State Rep. Tommy Benton is an unapologetic supporter of Georgia’s Confederate heritage.

He flatly asserts the Civil War wasn’t fought over slavery, compares Confederate leaders to the Founding Fathers and is profoundly irritated with what he deems a “cultural cleansing” of Southern history. He also said the Ku Klux Klan, while he didn’t agree with all of their methods, “made a lot of people straighten up

Georgia State Rep. Tommy Benton—an ardent supporter of preserving his state's Confederate heritage in every manner—said that the Klu Klux Klan was not necessarily racist and that it helped to maintain an ordered society. “It made a lot of people straighten up,” the Republican lawmaker said. “I’m not saying what they did was right. It’s just the way things were.”

http://investigations.blog.ajc.com/...tional-protection-for-stone-mountain-carving/

tumblr_nqfdqjPjbg1r1y5uvo1_400.gif

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!

Wow. You know, it looks like she had a massive weight loss that she didn't quite prepare for. Her belly isn't jiggly, it's more like a semi-deflated balloon.

Funny that there is a black woman in the background that has some belly hanging out as well but 1) Has the common sense to wear pants that fit 2) has the common sense to not dance in front of the cameras.

Top Bottom