• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

akira28

Any of you seen the Aeon Flux animated series? Worth watching?

Looks different/unique from a short clip I saw, Im intrigued.

Watched it back when it was amazing and insane shorts on Liquid television. the series was a letdown from that legitimately batshit crazy stuff, but still kind of wild with something of an actual cohesive plot. Good luck trying to follow it, then again I was a kid and probably too stuck in the visuals to catch the subtleties.

Should I join my school's anime club? Yay or nay

makers or watchers?

akira28

The shorts were cool, the show was cheeks

the creator I think tried to explain that away as saying there was no such thing as a linear plot or something. I guess that would sort of explain how she died every episode, and how it was impossible to know what the fuck was going on, except some crazy flexibility and acrobatic gun fights.

the shit was like the spirit of neon 80s.

You should already know the answer to this.

You should already know the answer to this.

Just trying to figure out which club should I join, tonight is club night so in about half an hour I'm gonna go choose a club.... or I can just sit in the break room until class resumes.

Maybe I should join the gamer club.

Crocodile

I used to run our high school anime club with a friend of mine. Spent most meetings watching stuff like DBZ movies, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc. Was pretty low key and weeaboo-free from my recollection. I still remember that conversation though with a faculty advisor where they made us promise to never show any hentai. I felt like I was being told "don't forget to breathe" LOL.

Shy

I can't believe I'm turning 20 today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. !
PMed to keep the community drive by free.
Thanks. Should have asked you there, instead of out here.

I like to keep a clean house. Sorry.
If you guys want a division beta. No idea how long it will work though

https://contests.nvidia.com/en-gb/the-division-beta-key-giveaway
Thanks for the heads up Jandro. But they were all gone by the time got there. :(
Any of you seen the Aeon Flux animated series? Worth watching?

Looks different/unique from a short clip I saw, Im intrigued.
*sigh* so. Here goes. I loved both the shorts and the series back in the day. And recommend them. (more so the series) Don't go near the live action film though, it's poo-pants.

I got the series on DVD, but haven't watched it, for what, 12 years. BUT, i still stand by it.

PInk Tape

Banned
I'm glad I'm taking this Asian American studies class this semester because I'm learning things I've never even heard about until now.

Stuff like Angel Island, the Chinese Exclusion Act, "paper sons/daughters", etc.

Maybe I should join the gamer club.

You should check out both clubs. Who knows, you might meet some cool, sane people irl with the same interest(s).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. !

Thank you ^^

Holy shit..they truly screwed my gameplay up. Gonna have to scrap my style completely and find another way. Why would they render the Bowcaster useless? Why not switch it to a feather duster so I can tickle people's anus like Geezuz enjoys? Fuck that stupid Han gun, damn it!

YHvtpRa.gif

Mizerman

Holy shit..they truly screwed my gameplay up. Gonna have to scrap my style completely and find another way. Why would they render the Bowcaster useless? Why not switch it to a feather duster so I can tickle people's anus like Geezuz enjoys? Fuck that stupid Han gun, damn it!

YHvtpRa.gif

Just be careful of that dastardly anal smell afterwards.

D i Z

YHvtpRa.gif

Was that shit op as fuck, or what? Seems like the kind of thing they would change if people bitched about it.

Was that shit op as fuck, or what? Seems like the kind of thing they would change if people bitched about it.
Look. Fact is the 1 person with a DL-44 can clear 4 people with 4 shots. The Bowcaster takes 5 seconds to charge up completely and has (had) the potential to kill 3 people, if they were all grinding all up on each other. Then, it takes about 15 seconds for you to be able to use the thing again. It's not an easy thing to use. Now? I hit 1 guy and took like a quarter of the guys life..he just turned around and shot once.

I'm just saying, be even with it out Fuck it, get rid of The Bowcaster. It's literally pointless now and just taking up a slot.

D i Z

Look. Fact is the 1 person with a DL-44 can clear 4 people with 4 shots. The Bowcaster takes 5 seconds to charge up completely and has (had) the potential to kill 3 people, if they were all grinding all up on each other. Then, it takes about 15 seconds for you to be able to use the thing again. It's not an easy thing to use. Now? I hit 1 guy and took like a quarter of the guys life..he just turned around and shot once.

I'm just saying, be even with it out Fuck it, get rid of The Bowcaster. It's literally pointless now and just taking up a slot.

I wasn't actually saying that it was op, I was asking. The situation you described usually comes about because a ton of people are vocal about a certain weapon type being op, and the devs fold on the issue and nerf nerf nerf. Destiny players have been having fits about this since day one because the devs folded and fucked the balance up for everything along the way.

Top Bottom