• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Numb

image.php
Man that avi you got going on Sub
You heard Halo in KI?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Swirling. Niggas be coming up with the worst slang sometimes (I don't care how old it is). Interracial relations ain't that hard to say.

re-using last year's theme? uninspired

suggestions

-pictures from little known historical events
-black versions of cartoon/comic characters
-"Nah." in white on a black background
-black authors/playwrights

Nakazato

Great night. Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions. After 5 years it was just time. Feels weird call my gf my wife. And truthfully it seems like nothing is going to change. Well I'm fucking wasted thanks again fam!

Numb

we got you jandro
So many girls
Living that life
It's actually from a generator: http://zanorg.net/bouletmaton/

I modified the original a bit to fit the avatar format better, though:

1454269043eWsdE.jpg

And yeah, Arby is a perfect fit for KI. I hope we get to see Locke and the rest of Osiris kicking ass in the background of his stage from time to time.
Looks cool

Everyone would want chief but Arby seems better for it. Looking forward to an expanded movelist of the energy sword

Sch1sm

Just back in from work. Okay. Hacked yours out:

Can you fix this up as an avatar for me? I did a shitty job.
heyharold.jpg

And resized for avatar:

If you could be so kind

Do you care if the logo is there or not? It'll stay as is if so, 'cause tedious. I'll get it done before I go to bed.

E: Can I just say, I use dark theme when I do this stuff just to see how it shows up, and it's straight up trash. T r a s h.

Could you help me with this then?

(it's a comic book about Brazil's enslavement period)

Do you only want the guy, and the speech bubble? Doable, yeah.

Top Bottom