• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Numb

Just back in from work. Okay. Hacked yours out:

http://i.imgur.com/JLwwO3Z.png

And resized for avatar:

http://i.imgur.com/nq6fm6W.png

Do you care if the logo is there or not? It'll stay as is if so, 'cause tedious. I'll get it done before I go to bed.

E: Can I just say, I use dark theme when I do this stuff just to see how it shows up, and it's straight up trash. T r a s h.

No logo
Just the two of them
flames and black stuff on the left seems pointless too

If someone has the image manipulation skills to put "Black Lives Matter" on the arizona "nigger" girls shirts, I'd like to rock that

blurred version, so as not to endanger their bright futures

30240329.sf.jpg

Sch1sm

Thx a bunch

edit
Cropped it alittle if you don't mind
Can resize but haven't done transparent stuff yet

No problem at all. That's why I've been giving you all the full sized photo as well. Sometimes trying to keep it all makes it too small in terms of detail and the like.

Duck, I'm not that good, otherwise I'd help you. Well, I could probably get rid of the word nigger, but I can't get a realistic "Black Lives Matter" on afterward.

Kreed

Alright, got both versions now to protect their bright futures. Tweaked the previous one because the M was a little cut off.

jsXuvBr.jpg

TniUUQ1.jpg

Furyous

If someone has the image manipulation skills to put "Black Lives Matter" on the arizona "nigger" girls shirts, I'd like to rock that

blurred version, so as not to endanger their bright futures

30240329.sf.jpg

Does black twitter know about this? I expect BT to go whatever happens happens once they find out about this.

Who's the dude that looks cyclops wearing those goggles in one of those photos up top?

Big Shouts to Faceless Master doing it big for the diaspora.

Not long after President Barack Obama ordered U.S. airstrikes in Libya in 2011, his national security adviser, Tom Donilon, trekked to Capitol Hill to brief Democratic senators. After a few minutes of discussion about the military operation, Bernie Sanders took the floor.

To talk about the economy.

“Sanders delivered a meandering manifesto about Democratic messaging on the economy,” says a former Senate chief of staff. “It wasn't that his insights were wrong. It just wasn't the time or place. Everyone was thinking, ‘Here goes Bernie!’ ”

Current and former Senate aides call the episode typical of Sanders, who on any given day would rather talk about Wall Street profits than about Middle East conflict.

So apparently he really does just default to Wallstreet during any conversation on anything else.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/bernie-sanders-foreign-policy-deficit-218431

andthebeatgoeson

Probably, the best way to get racists upset this month is to act like we support Bernard, then pull our support.

150814_POL_SandersBlackLivesMatter.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Just some subtle shade.

gfc6nfg5bo3xkh6fieft.jpg

That kinda looks like the Pac coli

Top Bottom