• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Crabs in a bucket, I tell ya.

latest

Slayven

Got my wallet back had already cancelled credit card alas but that's the net fallout... I won't have a credit card for a few weeks.

Actually I made a profit. I only spent about 9 dollars and when I went to cancel Hulu because my credit card was going to bounce it before I got my new one they gave me a free month because they thought I was leaving so that's money saved lmao.

Shhhhh that is the secret.

Got my wallet back had already cancelled credit card alas but that's the net fallout... I won't have a credit card for a few weeks.

Actually I made a profit. I only spent about 9 dollars and when I went to cancel Hulu because my credit card was going to bounce it before I got my new one they gave me a free month because they thought I was leaving so that's money saved lmao.

am I the only person who knows you can get a 12 month hulu subscription from ebay for $20?

why use your card lol

Good stuff.

Just go to your bank and get a temp card in the meantime.

Shy

Finn was a chump. He was supposed to be lando and Mace rolled into one. Instead, he's a jobber.
Nah man. Finn was good.
Cuck Ball will forever be hilarious to me.
That picture is so much fucking jokes.

Glad to hear that Excel.

No such thing as shippers getting along

Ohh I know, the Star Wars shipping wars going on in tumblr is fucking insane. I ship Finn/Rey... I want to see my mans win for once I'm not gonna lie

But we are outnumbered by people who ship Rey with Kylo Ren and they come up with 2309340957 reasons why Finn isn't a good match for Rey.

Ohh I know, the Star Wars shipping wars going on in tumblr is fucking insane. I ship Finn/Rey... I want to see my mans win for once I'm not gonna lie

But we are outnumbered by people who ship Rey with Kylo Ren and they come up with 2309340957 reasons why Finn isn't a good match for Rey.
Guess for
Reason 1 is: just look at him

Top Bottom