• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

259989.JPG

Better than booty finger..lol.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Black History Month is like the Sozen's Comet for black people.
Sensiblechuckle.jpeg

I know I be out there. But do y'all think it's time black folks start thinking as a monlith when it comes to being business owners ? Idk I saw a thread about subway on the coli. That got me thinking about a bunch of stuff that I'm not sure how to properly word with respect gaf.

akira28

we need more black business owners for real. acting organized and unified is ok, but we still can't be a monolith. especially when its money and livelihoods, not everyone will agree. but certainly they can compromise...

but...black enterprise has to be different from American enterprise if they expect to do differently. Being around black execs...they're still just cogs in someone else's machine, and if they act like your average C-suite seat warmer, they aren't helping anyone but themselves.

andthebeatgoeson

Can we get back to making fun of short people in this thread? Y'all little cats still think it's January because you can't reach the calendar. Ever since they stopped delivering phone books, you haven't changed the calendar. It'll be January 2002 until the day you die. But I'll chip in for funeral expenses. Put two of you in one box, save some money.

Top Bottom