• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kraftwerk

Shhh

XYb3kTq.jpg

Can we get back to making fun of short people in this thread? Y'all little cats still think it's January because you can't reach the calendar. Ever since they stopped delivering phone books, you haven't changed the calendar. It'll be January 2002 until the day you die. But I'll chip in for funeral expenses. Put two of you in one box, save some money.

The thread is full of short people?

akira28

nah, just some people who are lower in the local but higher in the global height averages spoke up. I suspect the population of the thread isn't particularly short.

Mizerman

Can we get back to making fun of short people in this thread? Y'all little cats still think it's January because you can't reach the calendar. Ever since they stopped delivering phone books, you haven't changed the calendar. It'll be January 2002 until the day you die. But I'll chip in for funeral expenses. Put two of you in one box, save some money.

Well...I'm about 5'9. Not exactly the tallest cat in the room.

lol..damn.

TheFlow

Banned
bernie stans are turning me off from voting for him. The man talks about political revolution but hardly any of that stuff is going to get passed if he wins.

Order

😕😕😕

Village

Black History Month is like the Sozen's Comet for black people.

everytime someone asks what bending I would take I always choose fire.

One, if I figure out the electricity shit I can be a tekken character

Two, i'm positive you can gerryrig that shit into being a vampire and no one has figured it out. Also Gerryrigging reverse ice bending

Aiustis

My favorite black history month memory is having to do the MLK report because I was the only black kid in my class (there were only 8 of us in a school of 400).

I found it kinda funny tbh.
Like they pissed off two cultures at once. That took skill to pull off.

They only pissed off morons.

I'm glad that Boogie doesn't give a fuck about hurting sensibilities (of the morons who usually cry about outrage culture and the NBA) and stamped his foot down on that shit.

They can just postpone that shirts giveaway a few weeks and it will still be year of the monkey.

Kraftwerk

Canada did a new heritage moments ad to honor black history month. I believe it's been a long time since they did one.

https://youtu.be/ie0xWYRSX7Y

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_Desmond

Viola_Desmond.jpg

Viola Desmond

Viola Irene Desmond (July 6, 1914 – February 7, 1965) was a Black Nova Scotian businesswoman who challenged racial segregation at a film theatre in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia in 1946. She refused to leave a whites-only area of the Roseland Theatre and was unjustly convicted

Slayven

Man listened to the Young Turks Bern Bros video, they basically hand wave Bernie supporters hate attacks in 30 seconds, then go into Hillary for some weird reason.

I wonder if Asian Heritage month gets this amount of hate? /s

There was a Buzzfeed article on the Boyega tweets, and this colonizer's daughter in the comments was screaming about no other group getting months or being taught about in school despite several people correcting her. That's why I don't subscribe to the "educate racists and they'll magically turn into useful humans" theory

Top Bottom