• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Can we talk about Mose Magnum Leborn hairline?

HT5WGYX.jpg

Something tells me this was drawn after the "Let's Groove Tonight" video was watched

harSon

Banned
I'm trying to remember a Coen Brothers movie that featured PoCs. There was Marlon Wayans, Irma P. Hall, and Tzi Ma in The Ladykillers (along with a lot of other black people in minor roles. George Wallace!). There is Javier Bardem as Anton Chigur in No Country for Old Men (Yes, you can argue that he's Spanish, not Latino, but I think that counts here). But PoCs are either mostly absent, or in background or bit parts (that one Asian guy in the Fargo movie, the black people in O Brother!, etc). Hell, it took the Fargo TV series to employ Key and Peele in the first season and Bokeem Woodbine in the second.

There was a proper way for the Coens to answer that question. Or just say "No comment". But they had to be jerks.

Don't forget about my boy

fargo_zahnmcclarnon.jpg

Sch1sm

Of all sites, tumblr done hooked me up with that new Fewcha.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

God bless.

----

You know what kills me about Future?

Why's his album art straight off of Google Images? Him and Drake did this for What A Time To Be Alive, too. But... they can afford to get someone to get them unique album art. Dirty Sprite 2 was a ShutterShock image, too. Why? Why? 😂😂😂

EloquentM

aka Mannny
But this time it was actually Apple taking shots at Google through subliminal google image shots. #cerebralbeefs #hendrix #applesnatchyaweaveoffgoogle

Top Bottom