• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

his ideology affected the way of life for a lot of people and he fully intended to push back in anyway or prevent improvements for future folks, just because of his principles. I understand being happy he's no longer a Supreme Court Justice. It just so happens you need to be dead to clear the position.
You are 3× correct..

Hanging with Scalia, bumping into Rachel Maddow. Are you a modern Forest GUmp?

LOL nah. Ask akira. D.C. is a small place. I've had beer sitting next to Gingrich (asshole), and shook Biden's hand during the second inauguration..I get around.

giphy.gif

Despite jokes I've actually never been to red lobster.
What??

Slayven

With Scalia dying I'm not surprised to see people blaming Obama already...
Imagine if Obama was as overpowered as people thought he was.
You are 3× correct..

LOL nah. Ask akira. D.C. is a small place. I've had beer sitting next to Gingrich (asshole), and shook Biden's hand during the second inauguration..I get around.

What??
Gingrich looks like he smells like stale sweat all the time.
Gordon is a bigwig politician

No he is the big wallstreet dude Bernie is trying to get out of Washington.

JLynn

Peoples on my Facebook page are doing the Nigerian dance of joy. With a twerk here and there.

People are saying Deadpool is the answer to many a geek's prayer.

The fiancée posted a pic of her as Usagi and is literally screaming that her cosplay senpais notice her.

Me? I'm bumping mashups.

Malyse

See, this is why i need to get around to giving it another go. (i watched the first couple of episodes, but got a bit overwhelmed by the amount i had to catch up on, so i gave up)

Yep me too.
I like my kidneys intact, thank you very much.

And as silly as this sounds, i don't even feel comfortable using Ebay. (i've only used it a couple of times)

zEyhk6p.gif

You truly are a boss.
s60kT0V.gif

Welcome welcome, new friend.
SU takes maybe a day to watch all of.
I am late as fuck but whatever.

Where you're from - New Orleans, LA
Where you live - Atlanta, GA
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - My whole family is 100% Black as far as I know.
Do you know your roots - No, not really Sadly
Favorite musical genre - Instrumental Hip-Hop, R&B, VG Music
Your profession/major/career interest - Information Systems, IT, Database Management. Still a student. (Graduating this year though)
Your religious affiliation - None
Hobbies - Video Games, Manga, Anime, Digital Art
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Bojangles, easily

Sup people, been on GAF forever but never posted in this thread for some reason.

I'm going to get drunk soon so if I say something weird later, my b. I might end up just passing out instead.

See me in SFV come Tuesday.
What's your favorite Disney movie?

Kreed

I understand if some people are happy that he is dead. I mean, he went out of his way and tried to prevent millions of people from having a basic right. You cant have that kind of power and be so biased.

And that's just gay marriage. He and Clarence Thomas have been mucking things up for black people/US minorities/women's rights for years, so I'm not going to miss him as a judge but RIP regardless.

D i Z

I'm actually concerned for some people's short term memory. They may have actual conditions.

I brought that up in the Christie dropping out of the race thread. The amount of vile shit that dude has put forth even before his run for the oval, yet people want to shake hands and pat backs... It wasn't taken very well.

I was told never to question Gordon, and I never will

*bow*

Malyse

you mean cute exterior with a really sinister undertone?
And anime as all fuck. I get the feeling this is gonna go completely sideways at some point. It's also about being a "detective", an aesthetic I always appreciate even when it's not actually being realized.

The design on the female characters is eight kinds of ridiculous too.
GFzmCtb.png

wjl2atZ.png

P6Ct3PP.png

zettai ryouiki grade A, hot pants, garters and stockings. Good ol Suzuhito Yasuda.

Edit: I'm not sure if that second pic even qualifies as a dress.

D i Z

Has the struggle food thread become a bi-monthly thing on GAF? Did part of the populous just get introduced to the term "struggle", and haven't yet applied it to aspects of life other than food?

Malyse

Just heard about Scalia.

Holy hell.
One gleaming bit of info from the thread: longest an appointment has taken to get through is 107 days. If the GOP doesn't play ball, they are literally giving free ammunition to the Dems. Ironic since they're the ones in the NRA's pocket.

D i Z

One gleaming bit of info from the thread: longest an appointment has taken to get through is 107 days. If the GOP doesn't play ball, they are literally giving free ammunition to the Dems. Ironic since they're the ones in the NRA's pocket.

These fools don't play ball. They take the ball (whether they own it or not) and go home.

I've never been to Red Lobster either. Mostly cos I don't eat shellfish. I am curious about those biscuits that I'm hearing about though.

And anime as all fuck. I get the feeling this is gonna go completely sideways at some point. It's also about being a "detective", an aesthetic I always appreciate even when it's not actually being realized.

I kind of like the first one. Know a lot of girls who dress like that.

Edit: I just realized that with this very real opening for a very real power shift in this country, it's going to mean less than squat if the Dems don't turn out for whoever wins the nom.
And of course, there will be much infighting to insure that everyone has a bad taste in their mouths about it. The second that the race is over, the loser needs to throw full support behind the victor, and get their base to do the same.

Furyous

I am late as fuck but whatever.

Where you're from - New Orleans, LA
Where you live - Atlanta, GA
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - My whole family is 100% Black as far as I know.
Do you know your roots - No, not really Sadly
Favorite musical genre - Instrumental Hip-Hop, R&B, VG Music
Your profession/major/career interest - Information Systems, IT, Database Management. Still a student. (Graduating this year though)
Your religious affiliation - None
Hobbies - Video Games, Manga, Anime, Digital Art
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Bojangles, easily

Sup people, been on GAF forever but never posted in this thread for some reason.

I'm going to get drunk soon so if I say something weird later, my b. I might end up just passing out instead.

See me in SFV come Tuesday.

Pick between Wayne or Juve in their primes?

---

NOOOOOO Scalia is gone!

*diddy bops throughout thread* Not my guy Antonio. That was a commendable person and now Commandante MaObama is going to push through another Libryul justice.

---

Working my way through something called the So Well Spoken podcast and several things stand out:

This nigga Dreams sounds like Morgan Freeman mixed John Facenda. Dreams sound like the narrator in that football movie about overcoming struggle. Nigga sound like his workout regimen consists of pushups on his thumbs and chinups on crosswalks.
Let me chill before he come through my family reunion back in the midwest and eat all the cookies.

I'm thought I was the Jay-z of fuckery. *takes off crown and hands it to Slay*

Dereck

Digimon game feels like an Atlus game.
Yep

GFzmCtb.png

wjl2atZ.png

P6Ct3PP.png

zettai ryouiki grade A, hot pants, garters and stockings. Good ol Suzuhito Yasuda.

Edit: I'm not sure if that second pic even qualifies as a dress.
These are a lot more tame as 3D models in-game for whatever reason.

Top Bottom