• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

LionPride

Banned
I just watched this movie, Mississippi Damned, came out in 2009. It is sad beyond sad. There is basically no positive thing that happens to any character in the movie except for Tessa Thompson's character. Good film, just emotionally draining

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I found a BernieBro in my Japanese Manga

MR1TaBv.png

akira28

this is kind of different for the manga cycle, but...lets see where it takes us.

but seriously. why is she so venous, turgid, and phallic?

Numb

this is kind of different for the manga cycle, but...lets see where it takes us.

but seriously. why is she so venous, turgid, and phallic?

You have the answer
Think about it though genitals are really ugly pieces of flesh. If they were human sized they'd literally be monsters in a horror movie. The Giant leaky penis. The giant dusty vagina. Man waiting for this Kanye album is driving me crazy.
haha

Slayven

Man oh man..these debates just became fucking mandatory. Dudes name is going to be said more than Reagan by the right..

Yes, for comic book law studies.

"Judge Thomas let me cite West Coast Avengers #45 in rebuttal to your argument"

I feel can of icky about talking about dude, he is not even in the ground and folks trying to redeign his office. Damn me for having empathy.

"Judge Thomas let me cite West Coast Avengers #45 in rebuttal to your argument"
Ha!
I feel can of icky about talking about dude, he is not even in the ground and folks trying to redeign his office. Damn me for having empathy.

Yeah. I met the dude, and saw him about two years ago..it is a bit weird. I'm thinking mods are gonna catch some bodies tonight. Too many cats in there straight gleeful that a man died. I mean, plenty of his ideology sucked, but he wasn't fucking bin Laden lol..calm down.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
A former member of BCT forgot his girl's bday until the last minute and had to reschedule a certain podcast because he suddenly looked at his google calendar.
I already celebrated her birthday last week cause this weekend was for friends and fam. And that's just like BCT running on CPT

Slayven

Ha!

Yeah. I met the dude, and saw him about two years ago..it is a bit weird. I'm thinking mods are gonna catch some bodies tonight. Too many cats in there straight gleeful that a man died. I mean, plenty of his ideology sucked, but he wasn't fucking bin Laden lol..calm down.

Yeah I don't believe in touch down dancing on someone's grave. If someone i don't care for passes, I will just move on. I am kind of Mystikal like that, believing bad jojo can come your way when you do shit like that.

D i Z

You just gave me an idea for my girls birthday tomorrow

Your girls birthday is on Valentines day? Is that a good thing, or bad? I would think "a two fer" would be great, but my instincts are telling me that there is a trap card there that I'm just not seeing.

akira28

his ideology affected the way of life for a lot of people and he fully intended to push back in anyway or prevent improvements for future folks, just because of his principles. I understand being happy he's no longer a Supreme Court Justice. It just so happens you need to be dead to clear the position.

Yeah I don't believe in touch down dancing on someone's grave. If someone i don't care for passes, I will just move on. I am kind of Mystikal like that, believing bad jojo can come your way when you do shit like that.
Ain't gonna lie. I was drinking and toking with random white kids in front of the Whitehouse when bin Laden died..almost hit Rachel Maddow with a football lol. There was beach balls, frisbee throwing..the works. Fun night.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Your girls birthday is on Valentines day? Is that a good thing, or bad? I would think "a two fer" would be great, but my instincts are telling me that there is a trap card there that I'm just not seeing.
It's good if you celebrate vday cause then you get presents too. Also good if you celebrate vday because you don't necessarily have to do double the work.
But did you earn Red Lobster?
Despite jokes I've actually never been to red lobster.

Slayven

Ain't gonna lie. I was drinking and toking with random white kids in front of the Whitehouse when bin Laden died..almost hit Rachel Maddow with a football lol. There was beach balls, frisbee throwing..the works. Fun night.

Hanging with Scalia, bumping into Rachel Maddow. Are you a modern Forest GUmp?

Kraftwerk

I understand if some people are happy that he is dead. I mean, he went out of his way and tried to prevent millions of people from having a basic right. You cant have that kind of power and be so biased.

Top Bottom