• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

akira28

Has the struggle food thread become a bi-monthly thing on GAF? Did part of the populous just get introduced to the term "struggle", and haven't yet applied it to aspects of life other than food?

they still haven't grasped the concept of struggle, especially when its in the context of "your favorite struggle meal". nigga my favorite struggle meal is a 20 dollar steak from the outback.

Mizerman

tumblr_o2ifvlEnvB1ubtjngo1_1280.png

Well damn.

Dereck

Has the struggle food thread become a bi-monthly thing on GAF? Did part of the populous just get introduced to the term "struggle", and haven't yet applied it to aspects of life other than food?
To me struggle food comes from when, in a single parent household with siblings, right before the parent buys more food, there is little to nothing to eat.

Like, a few slices a bread, a half eaten packet of baloney, and some ketchup.

Uhh, what the fuck am I going to eat. It's going to be a fried baloney sandwich with ketchup.

Dai101

Banned
To me struggle food comes from when, in a single parent household with siblings, right before the parent buys more food, there is little to nothing to eat.

Like, a few slices a bread, a half eaten packet of baloney, and some ketchup.

Uhh, what the fuck am I going to eat. It's going to be a fried baloney sandwich with ketchup.

Try a tortilla with sugar.

Furyous

Struggle food is a lifestyle. I remember days in college getting out of practices and being too poor to afford gatorade. I sprinkled some sugar on my sweating veins in the hopes my body absorbed it.

The struggle meal is the fucking hamburger and fries at 3 am during a break on a 16 hour shift knowing you don't want to go back to work but need the stamina to keep moving forward. Gourmet top ramen aka insert hamburger, steak, and bacon into your ramen in order to give it more calories is another struggle meal.

I'm mad these people don't understand true struggle. They ain't struggle as much as me but want to dictate what struggle is. NAH, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Malyse

Yep

These are a lot more tame as 3D models in-game for whatever reason.
Not the second one. I was like, wait, does that go all the way up? :O

Fem!Protag has some of the most ridiculously cute character animations I've ever seen.

Like her hands on hips pose
Digimon-Story-EU-Phys-Ann_10-08-15.jpg

Closest I've gotten to this is a bowl of toast cereal.
I once drank tea for half a month cause I didn't have nothing else.

Young Magus

I just woke up and first thing I hear is that........yea. Happy hes out and not fuckin up lives and shit.

Yeah I don't believe in touch down dancing on someone's grave. If someone i don't care for passes, I will just move on. I am kind of Mystikal like that, believing bad jojo can come your way when you do shit like that.

Same, like I said glad hes out of power and that we'll (hopefully) get someone better...but not TOO happy bout the dude bitting the bullet.

The response to the his death is getting more savage by the minute;

12742736_626892007459575_8715005862821893837_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/698639054003245056

JEEEEEEEEESSSSSUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

THIS SHIT IS JOKES XD. Folks are ruthless on the web b lol.

And sorry to hear the news FR. My thoughts are with you *internet hug*

Africanus

I'm at a tournament for one day and miss everything.

Justice Scalia died? I will say this is probably the first death that elicited happiness from me, before a feeling of guilt. I don't wish death upon anyone, but I am highly pleased from what could result. The environmental emissions reduction plan, defense of human rights, ending of shady tendrils funding campaigns are all now possible. And Scalia did have a track record that involved saying blacks probably shouldn't go to decent colleges. Rest in peace however.

And a Republican debate? I wonder if Rubio can recover.

Dai101

Banned
I'm at a tournament for one day and miss everything.

Justice Scalia died? I will say this is probably the first death that elicited happiness from me, before a feeling of guilt. I don't wish death upon anyone, but I am highly pleased from what could result. The environmental emissions reduction plan, defense of human rights, ending of shady tendrils funding campaigns are all now possible. And Scalia did have a track record that involved saying blacks probably shouldn't go to decent colleges. Rest in peace however.

And a Republican debate? I wonder if Rubio can recover.

The day bibi netanyahu dies i am going to throw a party. Bring out the grill and everything.

Top Bottom