• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Village

May it never end.
tumblr_n8imtsNgAv1qbxzgco1_1280.jpg

- reasonable chuckle-

jmood88

That seems like there is something missing from the conversation. I can't get mad about comments like this if they don't provide what he was responding to. The actual downplay of Obama seems to have nothing to do with that comment, and more about Obama not being able to just get it done.
That comment was downplaying Obama's victory as the first black president. Yes, he went on to criticize him for not changing things but that wasn't what I cared about.

Gadammit Bill Clinton. YOU HAD ONE JOB. This is the same idiocy that got him and Hillary in trouble in 2008. Bill, stop being vocally racist, or you don't get to be First Gentleman.

jmood88

Gadammit Bill Clinton. YOU HAD ONE JOB. This is the same idiocy that got him and Hillary in trouble in 2008. Bill, stop being vocally racist, or you don't get to be First Gentleman.
They're doing a great job of reminding everyone else how shitty they were once it became clear that Obama was a threat and not a novelty.

Malyse

I kinda want one of those Xbox One Elite controllers for PC play but

1. I don't know if it supports Bluetooth, and
2. Fuck that fucking price point.

D i Z

That comment was downplaying Obama's victory as the first black president. Yes, he went on to criticize him for not changing things but that wasn't what I cared about.

Maybe I need to see the actual play back of the event. How did he even get on that topic, yet alone that position? They are supposed to be smarter than the clown show across the aisle, and Bill is usually pretty good behind a podium. This article provides not enough context and is 90% headline.

Top Bottom