• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kraftwerk

Just read yeeze was 53 mil in debt... How the fuck you in that much debt.

I think and hope its just a troll.

I mean, He had a very successful tour with the Yeezus tour, has had multiple best selling clothing and shoe products.

But I guess that all doesn't matters. he was estimated to be worth about $100 million a year or two ago. Anything could happen. Mike Tyson comes to mind and his $400 million net worth and he ended up $almost 40 million in debt.

I kinda want one of those Xbox One Elite controllers for PC play but

1. I don't know if it supports Bluetooth, and
2. Fuck that fucking price point.

The Xbox one controller doesnt use bluetooth. It uses its own proprietary dongle which I don't even think is included (may be wrong about that last part, though)

How is that thing?

1) It's big. Measure your hands
2) it doesn't have as premium a feel as I would like, but it doesn't feel like it will crumble or anything.
3) When you get used to it, it is hands down a better controller for nearly all games than an Xbox or Dualshock controller. The only game I've played where it's worse is NBA 2K.

Slayven

I think and hope its just a troll.

I mean, He had a very successful tour with the Yeezus tour, has had multiple best selling clothing and shoe products.

But I guess that all doesn't matters. he was estimated to be worth about $100 million a year or two ago. Anything could happen. Mike Tyson comes to mind and his $400 million net worth and he ended up $almost 40 million in debt.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...llion-in-debt-please-pray-we-overcome-w164302

Kanye said it himself, so he might be trolling. But I can see him losing a grip on fucking with the fashion world.

After his comments about Jesse Jackson winning South Caroline too, I'm not really shocked by this.
Hilary should bring Geraldine Ferraro back to make another fucked up comment about race so we can relive the fuckery of 2008.

Ferraro died in 2011, so that won't happen.

Oh, I'm just dropping this here because it amused me:

70srappers.jpg

The Seventies, man.

Furyous

[Agent]ZeroNine;195222950 said:
BlackGAF, what not-serious black culture podcast ya'll up on? I'm in love with Desus and Miro's.

My podcast which is coming soon.

Tax Season for the 90's era NYC Brooklyn goon tales.

Something called So Well Spoken for exquisite sophisticated post racial commentary.

NappyAfro for slander thrown everywhere to all races.

FanBros for a geek perspective on worldly affairs.

--

Just read yeeze was 53 mil in debt... How the fuck you in that much debt.

I can't wrap my head around it either. At what point do you realize it's time to stop spending money? Trying to figure out what $1 million of debt looks like as that debt accrues interest.

--

White women got together and had a loud conversation about Beyonce's performance in front of me. I smiled the entire time as their rage tears kept me warm as shit. All-star game was on so I calmly ate my food with the biggest smile on my face laughing out loud for some strange reason. Beyonce has middle America MAD AS SHIT. I haven't seen middle America this hurt since election night 2012 as Karl Rove melted live on air.

akira28

here's how you lose 53 million dollars: smart men get together, organize and clean you out. there's no other way. you can not physically spend that much money without help, and plenty of people will help you find your way to the poor house.

I assume Kanye has a level of protective legal and accounting staff to prevent this from happening though. Assuming you can trust your accountants, lawyers, and managers.

D i Z

Ferraro died in 2011, so that won't happen.

Oh, I'm just dropping this here because it amused me:

70srappers.jpg

The Seventies, man.

That belt. THAT BELT.

I kinda want it but I'd never wear it. Hang it up in a closet of bizarre for when they ever invent time travel, or I ever make enough bank to open my own 70's roller disco joint.

here's how you lose 53 million dollars: smart men get together, organize and clean you out. there's no other way. you can not physically spend that much money without help, and plenty of people will help you find your way to the poor house.

I assume Kanye has a level of protective legal and accounting staff to prevent this from happening though. Assuming you can trust your accountants, lawyers, and managers.

He said he's 53 million in personal debt... which suggests loans and investment. So the most likely situation is that he's personally taking on the financial responsibility for his artistic expressions that don't see a RoI. Like if he personally funded Donda to get it off the ground... stuff like that.

BlackGAF, what not-serious black culture podcast ya'll up on? I'm in love with Desus and Miro's.

I stay up to date with Black guy who tips and the Insanity Check. Fell off of the Black Astronauts, not because it wasn't good just time constraints.

royalan

I missed this.

JXatlj0.png

Was this talked about in here?

Anybody notice the obvious problem with this photo?

Anybody wondering why black folk still aren't feeling the bern except for when we're at the salon and that hot comb gets a little too close to the scalp?

LionPride

Banned
Black Astronauts
Denzel Washington is the Greatest Actor of All Time Period
Black on Black Cinema
Where's My 40 Acres
Slacker Society
Movie Trailer Reviews/Insanity Check
Fiyastarter podcast

Shy

So who getting SFV on Tuesday? If you are add me on PSN

Jaybird-5038
I'm getting it on PC.

But to invite people you need their Capcom ID, rather then their PSN or Steam ID.
I kinda want one of those Xbox One Elite controllers for PC play but

1. I don't know if it supports Bluetooth, and
2. Fuck that fucking price point.
I've got one and it's lovely.

It doesn't support Bluetooth however, rather than it's on propriety wireless dongle which you have to buy separately.

The one bad thing about it though, while the externals are premium, the internals are standard, and it'll suffer (like mine has) from analogue drift.

Here's the Elite thread if you would like to read up more.
How is that thing?
I've got one, and i was a little disappointed with it.

The ergonomics hurt my hands.

Malyse

get a steam controller
fuck xbox
I have one that's why I want an Xbox controller.
The Xbox one controller doesnt use bluetooth. It uses its own proprietary dongle which I don't even think is included (may be wrong about that last part, though)

I've got one and it's lovely.

It doesn't support Bluetooth however, rather than it's on propriety wireless dongle which you have to buy separately.

The one bad thing about it though, while the externals are premium, the internals are standard, and it'll suffer (like mine has) from analogue drift.

Here's the Elite thread if you would like to read up more.

PS4 controller it is then. Bluetooth is a deal breaker; USB economy is v important and I know I can get a PS4 controller to hook up wirelessly. Also, I like the touchpad as mouse deal.

I was tired listening to TLoP last night, so on the way to the mall today I played it again.

Discount Future sounds even worse than I thought, good god what the fuck was Ye thinking!!!

Slayven

I missed this.

JXatlj0.png

Anybody wondering why black folk still aren't feeling the bern except for when we're at the salon and that hot comb gets a little too close to the scalp?

Hush now, they hear you speaking that trouble theys will find you...

roots-reboot.jpg

jmood88

I missed this.

JXatlj0.png

I posted it but it and it was ignored.

akira28

update that shit with bluetooth and a smartlink for my gun and I'll buy that first set.

line it with ceramic plates and boot jets in the shoes? sheeit...

and I already fit the prerequisites.

akira28

I posted it but it and it was ignored.

i saw it...might have to send a message to ol sister girl at Bernie HQ. niggas need to be nipping at his heels because his ass is slow.

like I said, he's not in charge of these people out there "working on his behalf" their own behalves really. And a lot of them are suspect as theeeeeeeee fuck. I'm not sure what to do about it.

Shy

My parents were victims of 70's fashion...
D'awwww.
Wait so everyone gets a capcom Id so that way I can play with my steam friends even when I am on psn?
That's correct my brother.
wait its cross platform? so I can kick ya'lls asses? I might dip in.

vv: about to pay for all that cat slander.
You know i'm gonna Rekt you fam.
MzmDFSa.gif

All these new episodes. soo good.gif
yea it is I am trying to decide between it and the new naruto game.
Get SFV.

Decided to do some actual research. Looks like Bill Clinton isn't as bad as expected:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/busted-msnbc-butchers-bill-clinton-mid-quote-to-make-him-slam-obama/

He's still on probation for 2008, though.
Doesn't his daughter work for them? What was the point to all this shit? Is there a Bernie connection I'm just blindly missing here?

You are Ben Urich

Ha! Still can't believe they did old dude like that..

Doesn't his daughter work for them? What was the point to all this shit? Is there a Bernie connection I'm just blindly missing here?

Ha! Still can't believe they did old dude like that..

Chelsea was a special correspondent for NBC News from 2011–2014, according to Wikipedia.

And Slayven, don't you put that Ben Urich on me. I don't appreciate you using your countryfied comic book hoodoo like that. :)

EDIT: As to why MSNBC did that...maybe they think they need a real fight, and making Bill Clinton look anti-Obama gives Bernie some push to make the Democratic primary more of a slobberknocker. The Republican primary is more Hell in a Cage.

Top Bottom