• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

D i Z

All these "Witcher 3 has shitty combat" threads pretty much guarantee that I'll never give the series another chance. 2's combat was bad enough & not being able to change the controls in game pissed me off.

Massive exaggerations happening in regards to that games combat. It wasn't genre defining, but it was better than it has ever been. In fact for an RPG, it was actually good.

Walpurgis

Banned
82dd762da57fa9de6d492c0c5221eb3f.jpg

Mizerman

28 and never had a job

Quits the job his mom got him after 2 hours of being bored and talking shit to the boss

Wonder who he's voting for

Jeebus.

I'd been thankful and not be a total shitlord. Especially since my mom would beat the shit outta me if I did something like that.

Dai101

Banned
What the hell? What ethnicity? Maybe I shouldn't ask..

Oh lerd

And apparently I was wrong, it was just his first (and probably last) corporate job.

An English major who got a hookup at an accounting firm...donezo

No. She's self-employed. She has connections though in our "ethnic community".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195518351&postcount=679

Why is ethnic community in quotes?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195518843&postcount=689

OP must hate his origins or something

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195518951&postcount=691

Yep! You nailed it. I hate my ethnicity.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195541931&postcount=899

Jeebus.

I'd been thankful and not be a total shitlord. Especially since my mom would beat the shit outta me if I did something like that.

I suspect his mom never laid a hand on him throughout his entire life. Probably didn't even get a time out.

I'm betting he won't even vote.

Young Magus

Nothing good has come from them.....
Its the same old shit:
*gifs gets posted*
*dudes going
shaq.png
mjcry.png
lawd.png
*others going
scust.png
martin3.png
*someask about gameplay*
*village ask "dahells wrong with ya'll?"*
*dudes coming and
H6ofe.png
'n for the game and shit*
Rinse and Repeat

Oh lerd

And apparently I was wrong, it was just his first (and probably last) corporate job.

An English major who got a hookup at an accounting firm...donezo

....thats a hellava bad mix

Its the same old shit:
*gifs gets posted*
*dudes going
shaq.png
shaq.png
lawd.png
*others going
scust.png
martin3.png
*someask about gameplay*
*dudes coming and
H6ofe.png
Rinse and Repeat

This sounds like "thread on a forum" stuff..not that I disagree.

Walpurgis

Banned
Its the same old shit:
*gifs gets posted*
*dudes going
shaq.png
mjcry.png
lawd.png
*others going
scust.png
martin3.png
*someask about gameplay*
*dudes coming and
H6ofe.png
Rinse and Repeat

LMAO! Thanks for the visual. Still, I don't agree with banning threads on things that I don't like unless it's harassment or something like that. Like, I'm sick of Islam/religion threads in OT but I've learned to avoid clicking on them. It's a good place for racists/bigots to accrue a colourful post history that can be brought up later though.

Shy

Searching for a ranked game on SFV for four hours today, and only got 3 games, which i won. (at least it makes for the 11 LOSE streak i was on last night)

Mizerman

Its the same old shit:
*gifs gets posted*
*dudes going
shaq.png
mjcry.png
lawd.png
*others going
scust.png
martin3.png
*someask about gameplay*
*dudes coming and
H6ofe.png
Rinse and Repeat

Pfft. I can imagine that.

I suspect his mom never laid a hand on him throughout his entire life. Probably didn't even get a time out.

I'm betting he won't even vote.

Had such a hard life, that one.

Malyse

Evil me kinda wants to do a cynical Confederate History Month thread and catalog Southern atrocities. Maybe with an AKA white history month tagline.

It would be such a gorgeous disaster.

Fuck these Olympic athletes scared of Zika at the games because they might want children one day. Fuck you, adoption exist.
Adoption only until the number of ophrans is .5% of the population plan brought to you by Prototype Viktor

Walpurgis

Banned
Except for the fact that it would get locked immediately and you would get juniored+banned

I think Confederate History Month would be okay. White History Month would start a race war in OT. Reinforcements would be called in from Gaming and KotakuInAction, then they would infiltrate the BCT.

I think Confederate History Month would be okay. White History Month would start a race war in OT. Reinforcements would be called in from Gaming and KotakuInAction, then they would infiltrate the BCT.

Can you imagine the number of times MLK's name will be uttered? It'll be a forum seance

Top Bottom