• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Young Magus

I swear cali niggas are like cats, a little water and they lose their minds.

Hush father time lol
its true tho, i freaked out when I first saw snow

If you like broken online and fights where people teleport all over the place like DBZ
Atleast there were matches this time.
They better fix this

Eh I just wanna whoop ya'll asses

Y'all take shit too seriously.

Sorry, just that I been inside blizzards bruh.
Rain dont mean shit now b

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean, I'm trying to enjoy it, but it's SO DAMN FEATURELESS. It's pretty fucked up. Even playing survivor or story mode you get disconnected and lose progress. Life, what the fuck were they thinking?
lol it's cacpcom. Im surprised gamers were surprised. The beta was actually the alpha

Sorry, just that I been inside blizzards bruh.
Rain dont mean shit now b
Understandable. Californians weren't made for the snow. I like it though on the occasion it get experience it. We were snowed in at arrowhead around thanks giving when I went last. Can't imagine a blizzard.

TheFlow

Banned
Just bought naruto... Drove home and the disk wasn't in the case! Now I am back at Walmart and I am not leaving till I get the disc or the 63 bucks

#angryblackguy

Edit:happy birthday Blasian! Not sure if it your bday

TheFlow

Banned
That reminds me when my college roommate got a DragonBall Z game the same day a 2K game came out at midnight release.

The Gamestop clerk had the hardest "Really Nigga?" look on his face lol.
I hate how GameStop puts those ugly stickers on new games. I don't mind them opening the case

Horse-Basketball.jpg

D i Z

Did Pacquiao receive a pardon in the court of public opinion for being a homophobic asshole, just because he fought Floyd? I could have sworn the entire world was aware of his anti-gay beliefs.

Sch1sm

Did Pacquiao receive a pardon in the court of public opinion for being a homophobic asshole, just because he fought Floyd? I could have sworn the entire world was aware of his anti-gay beliefs.

They're too busy talking about how Kanye West called Bill Cosby innocent to pay attention.

I don't think it's Floyd related. It's more there are millions of Christians and millions of folks that dislike/hate butt stuff. When someone says shit you agree with, you tend to let it slide..

LIKE KANYE FANS..

Top Bottom