• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

cdyhybrid

Did Pacquiao receive a pardon in the court of public opinion for being a homophobic asshole, just because he fought Floyd? I could have sworn the entire world was aware of his anti-gay beliefs.

Everyone jumped on his bandwagon because it was conveniently the anti-Floyd bandwagon. They never bothered to look up what they were jumping into.

I don't think it's Floyd related. It's more there are millions of Christians and millions of folks that dislike/hate butt stuff. When someone says shit you agree with, you tend to let it slide..

LIKE KANYE FANS..

Album was dope but he's still an idiot lol

Once Drake fails me Imma give up on life lol

@Kreed don't buy it unless you're trying to be competitive. You can wait till March or June.

Slayven

Pacquiao is a god in his country, so he insulated from shit. I remember a dude from the usa was playing basketball over there and he said something offhand about Pacquiao, that fool was on a plane home the next day. All the dude did was joke that Pacquiao should be in the ring practicing and not on the court playing basketball.

D i Z

They're too busy talking about how Kanye West called Bill Cosby innocent to pay attention.

I don't think it's Floyd related. It's more there are millions of Christians and millions of folks that dislike/hate butt stuff. When someone says shit you agree with, you tend to let it slide..

LIKE KANYE FANS..

I'm just taken aback by that thread is all. Manny has been catching heat since 2012 for saying shit like this, meaning it, and then turning around and apologizing when he gets in trouble out west. Reading that thread, you'd swear that no one knew about him prior to his Floyd fight.

Everyone jumped on his bandwagon because it was conveniently the anti-Floyd bandwagon. They never bothered to look up what they were jumping into.

That's what I figured. The bandwagon hopping. It struck me as odd how much people would wind up for Floyds transgressions, but not a word would be brought up about Manny.

Pacquiao is a god in his country, so he insulated from shit. I remember a dude from the usa was playing basketball over there and he said something offhand about Pacquiao, that fool was on a plane home the next day. All the dude did was joke that Pacquiao should be in the ring practicing and not on the court playing basketball.

I remember that. And he was right about his training.

So what's the BCT verdict on Street Fighter 5? Cop, wait, or nah?

I hated this shit as a kid, especially being tall.
Wait..seriously. Unless, like me, you have people to play with in the couch. Luckily, I met my wife posting SF 😁. Daughter ain't too shabby either..

Young Magus

That reminds me when my college roommate got a DragonBall Z game the same day a 2K game came out at midnight release.

The Gamestop clerk had the hardest "Really Nigga?" look on his face lol.

Got the disc from Walmart but lol the guy assumed I was trying to get 2k16 -_-

Reminds me of the time when I was a lurker in BCT....circa OT2 or whatever.

Someone posted pics of the 2k release midnight thing over at a gamestop and it was all immortal looking nikkas and they had bootleg 4th brand fruit soda in the lines to hand out.

And there was only one white dude who picked up RE5(....or 6) in full wesker cosplay

And this is another huge factor which I completely ignored. Dude is basically untouchable. Go listen to some of his music. People actually BUY that shit! lol..

Mizerman

That protection.

LionPride

Banned
Ah Daniel Orton, dude could've been something decent if he wasn't a injured dumbass

hypernima

Banned
Ah Daniel Orton, dude could've been something decent if he wasn't a injured dumbass

"Everyone is angry at him," Hotshots top administrator Rene Pardo told Philippine reporters. "It is like he went to the United States and insulted the name of Martin Luther King."

damn, even they using that MLK shield lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm just taken aback by that thread is all. Manny has been catching heat since 2012 for saying shit like this, meaning it, and then turning around and apologizing when he gets in trouble out west. Reading that thread, you'd swear that no one knew about him prior to his Floyd fight.

That's what I figured. The bandwagon hopping. It struck me as odd how much people would wind up for Floyds transgressions, but not a word would be brought up about Manny.

I remember that. And he was right about his training.
Lmao I was trippen. I was like "what I say now?!" Got me all fucked up

Sch1sm

Nice! Thanks for the link! Mainly wanted Jet Set Radio.

If you don't want the other ones, you can actually remove games from your Steam account if you go through support in browser. I've done it for several games, mostly bundle trash that Humble Bundle forced on me by not having separate keys.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If you don't want the other ones, you can actually remove games from your Steam account if you go through support in browser. I've done it for several games, mostly bundle trash that Humble Bundle forced on me by not having separate keys.

So people aren't stuck with that rats game any longer? lol.

There's a Steam Support !?!?!?!?!?

Sch1sm

So people aren't stuck with that rats game any longer? lol.

There's a Steam Support !?!?!?!?!?

As of December, no one is stuck with Bad Ratz. Nooooo one.

> Log in - this is the support link js
> Select "Games, Software, etc"
> Search for the game
> Select "I want to permanently remove this game from my account"

GAF, someone shot me 11 times and I'm bleeding in my driveway. What do I do?

Write a thread about it.

Cannot believe that bank one, though, that's just rich, lol.

TheFlow

Banned
Saw some white people tagging and linking this on my feed. I thought the video was going to be good but it just another black person talking about all lives matter and how slavery got nothing to do with out current situation o_O
http://youtu.be/kT2e8RIcXNM

Short video so I recommend everyone check it out

Furyous

GAF, someone shot me 11 times and I'm bleeding in my driveway. What do I do?

Grab a utility knife and start fishing for bullets while throwing peroxide on the wounds like PBF throws money in the club. I keep some of that stuff Marky Mark used in Shooter
after running from the feds and going through the car wash in the middle of a police chase on me just in case it goes down.

Sch1sm

Saw some white people tagging and linking this on my feed. I thought the video was going to be good but it just another black person talking about all lives matter and how slavery got nothing to do with out current situation o_O
http://youtu.be/kT2e8RIcXNM

Short video so I recommend everyone check it out

"We shouldn't see colour. We should all be colour blind. All lives matter."

This was painful to watch.

Rembrandt

Banned
I always wondered if most people get more enjoyment out of talking about games rather than playing them.

it seems that way but so many of these discussions are horrible. just a lot of exaggerations and people being upset over the littlest shit. surprisingly see better conversations and topics on reddit.

The Adder

Banned
cea22737a72d64e04973e0eba4869194.1000x563x1.jpg

Wha'd I Miss?

Mizerman

Top Bottom