• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

The Adder

Banned
Aye! Good to see you, Freddie!

276184_1457677054_324802615_n.jpg

Welcome back..

Welcome back Adder.

Good to be back.

And as always, I get banned from GAF and shit goes awry. Left my laptop on the bus, so that's gone. Had enough to buy a new desktop the same night though. Housemate busted my TV/Monitor, so hopefully that's repaired by tomorrow.

So, how has your time been with the game? Actually connecting easily? No constant disconnects? Playing with friends alright?

Yeah they've fixed most of the sever issues and I haven't gotten to try the battle lounge and such. Probably should I'm getting booped on ranked.

I knew what I was getting into with this game so I'm not even really mad at how barebones the game is. I just know Word of Mouth and the lack of bare essentials is gonna fuck this game up.

1. I deserved that ban.

2. Slay, I know everything about DC Rebirth. Have known about it since the beginning of the month. Tomorrow is going to be funny.

3. How come none of you told me Malyse was Dreamdrop?

1. I deserved that ban.

2. Slay, I know everything about DC Rebirth. Have known about it since the beginning of the month. Tomorrow is going to be funny.

this
Should've been fairly obvious lol

you could tell b/c once Malyse name showed up so did links to many many other threads and the Disney Fandom he loves

Where Were the Staffers of Color for All Sanders’ Years in Congress? Bernie got people asking questions he might not want asked. Tho some of these Clinton supporters are doing the berniebro things now b/c equality!

I said this in the Ye thread, and I'm gonna say it here.

It's 2016, quit pretending that Yeezus was remotely good.

Shit sounded like Ye threw a fork in a blender and rapped over it... Badly at that.

Rembrandt

Banned

Shit sounded like Ye threw a fork in a blender and rapped over it... Badly at that.

Why repeat a bad opinion twice?

Who here has a XB1? Also who had Rocket League? Bought it today and I say the hype is well deserved.

Prototype Viktor;195724838 [URL="http://www.mediaite.com/tv/dem-rep-where-were-the-staffers-of-color-for-all-sanders-years-in-congress/" said:
Where Were the Staffers of Color for All Sanders’ Years in Congress?[/URL] Bernie got people asking questions he might not want asked. Tho some of these Clinton supporters are doing the berniebro things now b/c equality!
Look at all those liberal comments. Yikes.
GAF, someone shot me 11 times and I'm bleeding in my driveway. What do I do?
Hope you got that mixtape ready

Malyse

Should've been fairly obvious lol

It really should have.
what happened to that perm dream?

welcome back yama
He karma shifted it to JC. A very good look.
Next time is a perm.
I was told that two bans ago, so...
he said this time was. becoming what he hates
Naw, you're like BlackMarvel: fun to get a rise out of.
Why are you listening to anything he says?
I'm not saying this is a good question, but this is a good question.

In any case, I hope you kicked JC in the mouth a few times on your way out of the phantom realm.

Rembrandt

Banned
i only got the PS4 version but its a great game, worth the wait

without a doubt. i'm really enjoying it and i'm surprised by the depth in it.

It's the only opinion. Never in my life have I seen someone actually throw out a CD from his car until I witnessed my old co worker do that shit with Yeezus, that album was BEYOND trash.

he was missing out. i won't defend every track on there but the good ones outweigh the bad ones by a lot.

Sch1sm

Why repeat a bad opinion twice?

Who here has a XB1? Also who had Rocket League? Bought it today and I say the hype is well deserved.

I have one, but it's pretty much collecting dust until a game I really want to play happens to be up on GWG or a good looking exclusive pops up, the latter of which probably won't happen until 3rd/4th Q looking at the release dates. "2016," "TBA."

I just finished my interview. I think I got the job!!

Nice!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It really should have.

He karma shifted it to JC. A very good look.

I was told that two bans ago, so...

Naw, you're like BlackMarvel: fun to get a rise out of.

I'm not saying this is a good question, but this is a good question.

In any case, I hope you kicked JC in the mouth a few times on your way out of the phantom realm.

Congrats on becoming the new jc my dude.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Anybody have tattoos? I'm in between light and dark skin (mid tone? brown skin?),and I've never seen color inks work well with my complexion. Unfortunately the internet kinda sucks for darker skin tattoo images.

Does anyone have any examples/links of color working well? All my tattoos are black ink, and I was thinking of doing something different.

:\

jmood88

I didn't know that there were many fans of that album. Other than my cousin, who's the biggest Kanye Stan I've ever seen, everyone else I've talked to has agreed with me that it's a horrible album.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Gimme your email address and I'll send an invoice.

You forget. Unlike JC, there are people who can stand me and even occasionally like me.

Dont fool yourself into thinking people dont like jc either. Next thing you'll tell me you think jandro is really a horse

Top Bottom