• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kraftwerk

latest

Imm0rt4l

Jesus christ that blm thread is meta as fuck. The local chapter fucked up in putting it in a public library. But they're not wrong in not wanting to be inclusive if they feel they will attract the attention of unwanted white people . Like the 4chan peeps that shot blm protesters in minneapolis.

Malyse

Jesus christ that blm thread is meta as fuck. The local chapter fucked up in putting it in a public library. But they're not wrong in not wanting to be inclusive if they feel they will attract the attention of unwanted white people . Like the 4chan peeps that shot blm protesters in minneapolis.

Like. Was my point really not obvious with that multiquote?

Welp. Good time to beef up to ol ignore list.

The thing that cracks me up is nobody actually wants to go to a BLM meeting lol

And that's proven when pro BLM threads don't really get this much attention. Hell recently threads about racism or black folk protesting have only exploded if people find something to get upset with black folk over. Then it explodes into pages of shaming.

And that's proven when pro BLM threads don't really get this much attention. Hell recently threads about racism or black folk protesting have only exploded if people find something to get upset with black folk over. Then it explodes into pages of shaming.

I'm worried the lack of self-awareness may be medical for some people lol

Malyse

The thing that cracks me up is nobody actually wants to go to a BLM meeting lol

I mean, I don't think a single one of the BHM threads for 2016 has even reached five pages. I'm really curious to see how people respond to that Ali video I posted. Doubtless people will ignore it to continue bickering.

How long before Modbot shows up?

I mean, I don't think a single one of the BHM threads for 2016 has even reached five pages. I'm really curious to see how people respond to that Ali video I posted. Doubtless people will ignore it to continue bickering.

How long before Modbot shows up?

I'm sure the PMs to various mods have already started going out.

People are so predictable, it gets so boring.

I hate race threads on gaf

They wouldn't be so bad if there were some reading requirement, but people barely read past titles, let alone OPs or follow up posts.

To be honest, most people just don't want to know anything new, and they DEFINITELY don't want to consider that they way they see things might not be the way they are.

It's always the same posters with the same views, repeating the same phrases. People who aren't affected by racism don't HAVE to care, so most of them don't.

It's even worse on the internet than in real life because there are no real consequences, and people are so afraid of admitting that they might be wrong.

Why do white people care so much anyway? They never care. They're the fucking worst. Like animals. I HATE YOU GRANDAD!
Someone quote that shit..!!!

Slow down there, my friend. I said that I'd take a bullet for him, not that I would lick some asian woman's uterus water while being wrapped in slave chains just to be near him or something.

Nigga..that makes more sense..
lol.

Top Bottom