• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Bronx-Man

Banned
Thanks but I'm not going to call it a date. Just me and my friend whom I am freaking attracted to going out and having a nice fun day.
You know what must be done.

descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg

I'm trying to wrap my head around it.

All my roommate plays is 2K. Either 2K14 or 2K15.

He buys 2K16 and doesn't even take the game out the plastic.

"I gotta complete my seasons in 14 and 15 first" he says.

This dude won multiple championships in both games already.

This was two weeks ago.

He still hasn't opened 16 yet.

shagia

Trump is crazy.
Says stuff and it's his job but won't can't handle the posters too.
Avoiding all his threads

I've actually filtered out the word "trump" from the internet in general, I just can't stand the guy and for some reason it legit makes me feel sad for the GOP that they almost have to be placed in the same political ideology as him

Everything I've seen Trump say has been absolutely embarrassing to read, and every Facebook post, Twitter reply, etc either in support or against him has spawned a really god awful political post full of people either A. not understanding how destructive his behavior or the behavior he encourages people to have is, or B. having a real bad comment war with absolutely nothing to back it up besides some insults

for the sake of messy american politics in general i just want trump to go away

Numb

I've actually filtered out the word "trump" from the internet
for the sake of messy american politics in general i just want trump to go away
Should do that too

Managed to make a black woman in Bloodborne. Goddamn it's difficult to make black people with these character creators....
Miracle you made that.
I just went with the default and gave him a ponytail

Malyse

Managed to make a black woman in Bloodborne. Goddamn it's difficult to make black people with these character creators....

That's why you should just play animu games. Everyone has the same facial features so you can slap on a dark skin tone and call it a day.

LionPride

Banned

This was two weeks ago.

Now that doesn't make sense. 16 is a better game overall than 14 and 15. Why stay behind when you have greatness in front of you?

Sch1sm

This was two weeks ago.

No sense whatsoever. 16's got loads more flavour to it, tell him to move on.

This was two weeks ago.

I understand his logic somewhat, but that's wasting money, breh.
SjCcQAb.jpg

This was my first, and best hunter. Took me like 30 minutes to get him perfectly handsome to hunt some beasts.

Worth it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I don't think I've successfully made a good looking character in a Souls game yet.

Then again, I'm terrible at character creators, it's kind of sad.

Young Magus

Kind of interesting how things work out. I have to share this. At work today i was doing my tired ass job and i was thinking about this guy, lets call him junpei and i was beating myself up thinking how i always think of guys who never think of me and just as i am thinking this way, junpei texted my phone. out of the blue and he wants me to go shopping with him on Friday which is interesting because earlier today i had put in to take a half day this Friday. After telling him i will be leaving early he says why dont we catch a movie too. Since then i had this damn smile on my face. Some random guy on the elevator started talking to me and even introduced himself to me as well. he works in the same building. This never happen to me in all my years working at my company. Anyways. thought id just share this.

Yo real talk b Im happy for you bruh.

Hope things go well for ya.

''internet hug'

It's okay y'all, LionPride was just singing the song that ends the earth for a minute, he's okay now.

Hey BCT, what are your thoughts on Supergirl? Worth watching? I haven't seen any of it yet.

I really want Supergirl to be good but overall it isn't. Cat Grant is fantastic and Supergirl herself has a lot of charm but the writing is atrocious and the show has no concept of subtlety. Also Jimmy is a dick and her best friend/friendzone dude is worthless as a character.

Slayven

I really want Supergirl to be good but overall it isn't. Cat Grant is fantastic and Supergirl herself has a lot of charm but the writing is atrocious and the show has no concept of subtlety. Also Jimmy is a dick and her best friend/friendzone dude is worthless as a character.
Yeah I dropped it tonight, cause I can see quota system about to be locked down

Shy

*sigh* just a heads up boys and girls, there's a new black Pete thread.
WeSbVBU.png

EDIT: Modbot closed it, nothing to see here.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
*sigh* just a heads up boys and girls, there's a new black Pete thread.
WeSbVBU.png

It was going well at first then a juinor came in with a combo breaker.

Edit: making a good looking black character in a souls game can be done but it will take you 30mins to an hour to get them just right.

Shy

It was going well at first then a juinor came in with a combo breaker.
Yeah, that was the post that made me decide to post a heads up.
Edit: making a good looking black character in a souls game can be done but it will take you 30mins to an hour to get them just right.
Always takes me around a 90 mins to 2 hours to make mine in games, but i've got this thing where i have to make it as close to me as possible.
And i can never find the right brown skin tone for me. (it's always a choice between to light or too dark)

andthebeatgoeson

I've been skipping over crazy stories. Wanted to post a few but realize shit is really crazy. Not just here but all over. It's hard to post any topic or story without it being just terrible. I just deleted two posts in the Trump thread because I feel like I'm being sucked into a vortex of fuck.

But I did find something kind of lighthearted:
Lebron got a lifetime contract with Nike. Damn, man. That's some shit. I wonder what the buy out is.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-lifetime-contract-details-comments-reaction

His shoes are usually ugly but fuck it, I guess. I'm buying my sneakers at half off, so I'm out the demographic.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"We need to take you to the victim to see if they can identify you". What the fuck? Are you not pretty much under arrest at that point? All because you "Fit the description". Fuck this is fucked up world where existing while black is probable cause.

Malyse

I think Demi has a dam Google alert so he can make threads

Don't need one. Literally everything I posted was on the front page of Google News.

It features Yoshitaka Amano as a concept artist, Nobuo Uematsu as a co-composer, Tsunako as a character designer, Toshiki Inoue as a screen writer and the "Neptunia Team" as some of the development team.

What the how? Someone explain how Fairy Fencer F squandered all that talent,

"We need to take you to the victim to see if they can identify you". What the fuck? Are you not pretty much under arrest at that point? All because you "Fit the description". Fuck this is fucked up world where existing while black is probable cause.

No pretty much about it. I read the article and it just left me numb, it's so expected at this point that I can't even get angry, just depressed.

akira28

all you are is black, first, last and everything. They pulled my dad over because he was wearing a knit cap. Black men in knit caps match descriptions, because the fucking description is "black man in knit cap".

all you are is black, first, last and everything. They pulled my dad over because he was wearing a knit cap. Black men in knit caps match descriptions, because the fucking description is "black man in knit cap".

Tbh, I doubt "in knit cap" even came into the description. I'm not even sure "man" was in the description.

I'm pretty certain all the description ever says is "Black".

Malyse

So I tweeted the girl Justin Bieber was looking for. Tagged him too. She has 150 followers, so let's see what happens.

Top Bottom