• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

I've never actually seen a body pillow. Seems a little weird to me.

10MDP
Replace pillows with Elsa dolls

no rounding up a bunch black dudes and blaming them.
Nah. This dumb bitch is responsible. Unless the idea is to not listen to an alleged rape victim. I'll walk a couple of blocks, and punch the asshole cop sitting at the gas station right now..hate how he looked at me rolling in earlier. Wasn't his fault..it was daddy fucker who gave a description of the "group that raped her." What the fuck. This is despicable..

i still remember the Hofstra case when dudes got fired and expelled from schools and roughed up in jail by the guards and other prisoners and then finally the 5th guy comes forward and he had a video on his phone. those other guys were basically dead men walking up until that point.

Malyse

Replace pillows with Elsa dolls
I actually don't have any Disney merch. Not even clothes. Only thing I have outside of movies and games is Infinity figures. Not even a Mickey watch. Also, I fucking hate any type of swag.
Nah. This dumb bitch is responsible. Unless the idea is to not listen to an alleged rape victim. I'll walk a couple of blocks, and punch the asshole cop sitting at the gas station right now..hate how he looked at me rolling in earlier. Wasn't his fault..it was daddy fucker who gave a description of the "group that raped her." What the fuck. This is despicable..
Not to mention giving MRA's another false rape to hold up.

Poor Kesha.

Ben Carson is really a joke saying as a doctor healthcare is not a right. He end the debate talking about his gifted hands. Can't wait until he drops out.

He's the most obvious joke/opportunistic candidate running..free money, after all. That fucking line? Fuck him, and his hands. May he choke on a fat steak while being crushed in a limo..

D i Z

I feel slightly rotten. Don't care for the show, personally. When I catch my girl watching it, I can't help but end every sentence she says with "because I'm 100% European white!" I'm terrible..I know..

I wouldn't feel bad about it. I'm sure that she doesn't feel the slightest bit bad about pissing on her young audiences sense of relative identity. With her self absorbed, self loathing ass.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah..

For daddy fucking? Come on, old man..you're stretching more than she did for her old man..

What?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's too damn early in the morning for drama.

Just walked into aldis to grab a few groceries and breh drops this girl off by the entrance yelling at her to get her ass out the car. She slams the door and walks in without saying a word, he muttering to himself "...so done with these boogawolfs". Haven't heard that one in a while.

Top Bottom