• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dereck

Watching Fuller House, they got this mixed kid calling the Fullers "whiter than a polarbear in a snowstorm watching Frozen", lmao.

Aiustis

Wait... people don't just level one or two Pokemon and rampage thru the game?

Haha I always just use one type. Mostly run from wild encounter unless I'm capturing and spend all my money on repels. Usually I lose a fair number of in game battles.

I also don't use starters.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wait... people don't just level one or two Pokemon and rampage thru the game?
My friend basically just got done telling me how he saves the game before a legendary encounter and keeps resetting until he gets a shiny version. He said it took him 3 months one time. This the real Pokemon bro

Dereck

My friend basically just got done telling me how he saves the game before a legendary encounter and keeps resetting until he gets a shiny version. He said it took him 3 months one time. This the real Pokemon bro
I'm not about that life.

Y'all gon' be like that trainer in Pokemon Red rolling around with a party full of Weedles and shit

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Honestly, since i can bring them over, i will have to pick this up. Vileplume was dope back in gen 1.

Kreed

All for the sake of his virtual collection.
33F4i4S.jpg

Haha I always just use one type. Mostly run from wild encounter unless I'm capturing and spend all my money on repels. Usually I lose a fair number of in game battles.

I also don't use starters.

That's how you supposed to play bruh, max repels stayed in my pocket. Fuck all that other shit, then nae nae all over the elite four game over.

Malyse

I wish everyone would get their stuff on kindle.
Particularly Japan and Japan and especially Japan. It would be nice if Japan got on board with it too.

Trey

Reading this thread makes me sure I could clown y'all in some Pokemon. Y'all tactics is shit.

you gleaned that from a bunch of dudes talking about playing the campaign for fun?

You probably could. I refuse to learn what EVs and IVs are.

It's not that serious. the competitive aspect is fun and surprisingly deep, but you're like most people who just play pokemon for raising an ingame team and defeating the e4.

Nintendo keeps making me work harder for Rain Dance to stay up. But then they toss me a bone now and then with Politoed and Tornadus, and then I have to stop being mad for a bit.

Top Bottom