• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

jmood88

The animosity exist on the internet, the domain if the Bernie Bro. The outlier states of Iowa and New Hampshire don't represent the country as a whole. You will see after super Tuesday the BS "revolution" was no more then the guy selling Jack Some magic beans. At least his beans worked.
It's also what always happens during a primary. Clinton supporters were saying that they wouldn't vote for Obama but, unless they don't care as much about politics as they say they do, they'll vote for Hillary once they see the republican nominee.

FyreWulff

Trump is the same as Bernie, able to say some shit during the pre-game + GOP Civil War but once he actually has to be viable to the actual full populace he's up shit creek.

Young Magus

Js5lTVh.gif
Reminds me of this.

Also,
VIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Kreed

The fuckery that will occur when Bernie loses the nomination will destroy any momentum the Democratic Party might have in the run up to the national race. Calling it now: this will be a republican election.

And it will be the same people talking down to minorities that blame the same minorities for it. People are terrible.

Got the bingo card ready.

I really hope you're right. Maybe I am just seeing the animosity between the democratic voters because I follow that more than the republican camps. But damn if things haven't become increasingly divided the further into we get into the election cycle.

There's not much difference between what's going on now and Obama vs Hilary in 08. Black people were "stupid" for voting for Obama "just because he's black" and we "hated women", now we're "uninformed". And when Hilary lost there were a bunch of Hilary supporters claiming they would never support Obama/would vote for McCain. Then Obama squashed the beef with Hilary and Joe Biden and everyone got on board.

If (when) Hilary gets the nomination, all she needs is for Bernie to shake her hand and a couple of Obama/Michelle speeches to keep things positive her way. Meanwhile, the republican nominee (Trump) will keep saying dumb things and drinking the "conservative polls show I'm winning Kool-Aid"/downplaying the "liberal media" negativity all the way to losing the election.

Crocodile

Her IG for further research.

hG7FDtJ.gif

The fuckery that will occur when Bernie loses the nomination will destroy any momentum the Democratic Party might have in the run up to the national race. Calling it now: this will be a republican election.

And it will be the same people talking down to minorities that blame the same minorities for it. People are terrible.

Nah, it will be bumpy but we'll all come together in the end <3

I'm already over this election cycle.

Seriously. Shit is both distracting and draining :/
It's only going to get worse :(

I don't see that happening. There isn't that much infighting and the ones who will be so bitter about Bernie losing that they throw their votes at Trump or at a unviable third party candidate... Are most likely just a vocal minority.

Also #REALTALK

You can't win a national political race looking like a door to door vacuum salesman. The amount of times his hair was just wild and unkempt, was way to often. Presentation is 70% of the game, and you can't win when everyones first impression is going to be visual in modern politics.

Also #REALTALK

You can't win a national political race looking like a door to door vacuum salesman. The amount of times his hair was just wild and unkempt, was way to often. Presentation is 70% of the game, and you can't win when everones first impression is going to be visual in modern politics.

Haha I loved Bernie's look.

But he definitely needed to work on not always using his millionaires and billionaires speech.

Her IG for further research.
I will buy a red power rangers costume and a pair of Yeezys red October’s, run through America’s toughest crip neighborhoods with the Top 5 blood anthems playing through my beats by dre pill tied to my back, doing jumping jack’s on a blue bandana just to get a 3 in 7,582 chance of catching one of her sneeze particles in my Earlobe....but im not thirsty tho

Order

I will buy a red power rangers costume and a pair of Yeezys red October’s, run through America’s toughest crip neighborhoods with the Top 5 blood anthems playing through my beats by dre pill tied to my back, doing jumping jack’s on a blue bandana just to get a 3 in 7,582 chance of catching one of her sneeze particles in my Earlobe....but im not thirsty tho

We gotta do better fam

Man, I'm not gonna link to the actual article but...

CcUWamRWwAEcQXl.jpg

CcUWamhWoAAwsp7.jpg

Greg Howard, or better yet Bomani Jones, should finally get rid of Jason Whitlock. Verbally of course.

So sick of this dude.

jmood88

CcUWamRWwAEcQXl.jpg

CcUWamhWoAAwsp7.jpg

Greg Howard, or better yet Bomani Jones, should finally get rid of Jason Whitlock. Verbally of course.

So sick of this dude.
Well, Greg Howard already got him out of ESPN so now he gets to hang out with fellow ignorant assholes over at the random Fox channel he's on that no one watches.

Slayven

Breeding and genetics are the reason blacks didn't vote for bernie. I am glad I chilled today

CcUWamRWwAEcQXl.jpg

CcUWamhWoAAwsp7.jpg

So sick of this dude.

Too the bushes with dude

Slayven

Perfect IVs.

Who's holding it down in Annaheim thread? I'm afraid to look as I hate waging war on two fronts.

See I was kind of optimistic, "nah they will just crank up the volume on their usual bullshit", but they busting out eugenics. Not even i could have predicted that.

Bruh, what are you trying to say? Ain't no shame in my game.
You misunderstand. I feel shame FOR you. I saw that when you posted it. Almost prayed to space ghost to help you..almost.
You must got some good breeding, maybe a few shiniies

CcT3JvrW4AAoQVW.jpg
LMAO that kid hates them all right now.
Perfect IVs.

Who's holding it down in Annaheim thread? I'm afraid to look as I hate waging war on two fronts.
I think Enzo got it covered..

that Wild Turkey last night ended up with me chrome casting old 90's Rock and Reggae with my dad

also IdiotSitter on Comedy Central is trying so hard to be Broad City like but it's just stupid

Merc_

See I was kind of optimistic, "nah they will just crank up the volume on their usual bullshit", but they busting out eugenics. Not even i could have predicted that.

Black people are like Pokemon which explains why they use MLK the way that they do.

Malyse

Slay, is there any comic character with more outfits canges via adaptation than Harly Quinn? By with I mean drasticly altered like how animated =! Arkham =! Suicide Squad, ect.

Wife white. I know genetically it is a possibility I have that convo with my wife. But at 5 months you would see some kind of skin darking.

Its just bad man. It seems like the second marriage he had will end up in divorce just like the 1st and the same shit happened.

Oh and she's a trump supporter. At that point I'd show a bitch the door.

Shit my white is white I told her if that baby came out as light as there kid is ID get a DNA.

Hell looking at my new born photo I was white as hell

Eh, my wife is Irish and pretty pale. Daughter has her skin tone (mostly, like she has a slight tan) and she's 4. Was identical to my wife until she was 2 or so. Literally no difference.

Genetics are funky.

jmood88

Eh, my wife is Irish and pretty pale. Daughter has her skin tone (mostly, like she has a slight tan) and she's 4. Was identical to my wife until she was 2 or so. Literally no difference.

Genetics are funky.
Yeah, genetics can get weird. No one in my immediate family (or any of my cousins who aren't mixed with white) has blonde hair but I was born with blonde hair and, though my hair is dark now, when I grow it out there will be some noticeable strands of blonde in my facial hair.

Slay, is there any comic character with more outfits canges via adaptation than Harly Quinn? By with I mean drasticly altered like how animated =! Arkham =! Suicide Squad, ect.

Literally any of the X-men, really.

Animated (80s), animated (90s), MVC/Battle of the Atom, live action films are all completely different.

X-men change outfits pretty frequently though, outside of a couple of outliers like iceman who just run around nude

Top Bottom