• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

And here I thought I get heated about stuff like #NotYoutMule. Those threads are on a whole 'nother level.

(And I'm sure there's some racist ass gaf members just feasting on them)

Way more positive note, applied to a writing fellowship. I hope I get in, but I'm just happy I'm finally writing again.

And here I thought I get heated about stuff like #NotYoutMule. Those threads are on a whole 'nother level.

Way more positive note, applied to a writing fellowship. I hope I get in, but I'm just happy I'm finally writing again.

It's pretty sad the conversation can't be carried out without some people going full hotep. The mods have been pretty lenient but there are a few cats who could use some cool out time

Best of luck Kid.

Awesome. Good luck, brother..

Slayven

Good luck maybe you can get on at Marvel and make Carol good

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just set up a new 27 inch monitor, sweet baby jesus this is crazy. I need a 200ppp option just for this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just have to vent:

I'm one of two black guys in my office of about 150ish people or so. The other dude is in his 40s, has a kid and is bald cause as he said his hairline is Lebron-esque so he doesn't bother letting his hair grow out what so ever.

I'm 32, my hair is still pretty good, so sometimes I like to let it grow out for a month or two before I get it cut. Whenever this happens the amount of people telling me what I need to do with the hair gets ridiculous.

"you should cut it, I don't like that"
"Grow a full out afro, it'd be cool"
"cut it, you look scary"

And trust me I let people know what I do with my hair is none of their business but it doesn't stop.

Same shit I grew up with as the "black friend". Just tired of it and doesn't feel like it'll ever stop no matter how firm I am with people about this.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"cut it, you look scary" obviously not scary enough since their dumb ass is still walking up telling you what to do.
Balling huh? Let me hold 20 dollars.
Here you go:
D8LgJiQ.jpg

I just have to vent:

I'm one of two black guys in my office of about 150ish people or so. The other dude is in his 40s, has a kid and is bald cause as he said his hairline is Lebron-esque so he doesn't bother letting his hair grow out what so ever.

I'm 32, my hair is still pretty good, so sometimes I like to let it grow out for a month or two before I get it cut. Whenever this happens the amount of people telling me what I need to do with the hair gets ridiculous.

"cut it, you look scary"

And trust me I let people know what I do with my hair is none of their business but it doesn't stop.

Same shit I grew up with as the "black friend". Just tired of it and doesn't feel like it'll ever stop no matter how firm I am with people about this.

I must have heard "You should grow an Afro" somewhere near 50 times since I turned 18. People love using their minority friends to play dress up. It won't stop. People are just inconsiderate like that. Same with the "you should loose weight", "you should dress up more" type people. All the same guys who love loading their opinion on how you look or act without you asking.

I just have to vent:

"cut it, you look scary"

Are you at least getting it lined up/shaped up though? lol.

I do the same thing during the winter: I grow my hair out for a longer period before cutting down to a caesar or a skin fade of some sort.

I just have to vent:

"cut it, you look scary"

Start telling them what to do with their personal grooming. Tell women to cut their hair off and men to start wearing makeup.

andthebeatgoeson

DS1 is more Zelda-like than DS2. Combat is not as good but the pacing and structure is better in DS1.
Thank you.

I just have to vent:

"cut it, you look scary"

Tell them they look like a serial killer.

I just have to vent:

"cut it, you look scary"

Put hands to them.

deli2000

I just have to vent:

"cut it, you look scary"

Oh you have no idea, I spent 7 years in a predominately white secondary school and got this question pretty much non stop from the day I started to the day I left. People would even go up to touch it and shit. 7 whole years. Thankfully university is a little less shitty in that regard.

andthebeatgoeson

Go vote (if applicable). We need to show up on the primaries, mains, runoffs, off years, every time it's open. I want them to know I'm coming every time.

D i Z

Got paid, caught up on all my bills.

Life is fucking good right now. It's a nice day, im going to go out and enjoy it.

Right on, right on.

Artist makes a statement that there aren't enough black characters
"Hey if you want more black characters in stories you should make your own."
Artist starts making black characters
"Hey why do you keep making black characters?"

smh

Ain't that always the way it goes though?

Kreed

Go vote (if applicable). We need to show up on the primaries, mains, runoffs, off years, every time it's open. I want them to know I'm coming every time.

Sent my vote in the mail last week.

http://i.imgur.com/YwCZmtP.jpg[img]

I think most of ya'll can appreciate this, whether you're for Hillary or Bernie.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S what it's called, Trill League! I was searching for "Black Justice League" "Black Robin" and all kinds of other key words to find the artist's home page/see if there was any new material a couple of months back.

Top Bottom