• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bernie was the one who started out talking about how he had a 50 state strategy and was willing to go everywhere cause it would expand the field but now he wants to abandon states and only focus on the handful that are friendly to him. Funny how that works.

Or is it a matter of not having enough money to spend in all 50 states? I don't know, just asking.

jmood88

Or is it a matter of not having enough money to spend in all 50 states? I don't know, just asking.
I brought that up to Bernie supporters when he was talking about it and was told that I was being too pessimistic. I never thought that a 50 state strategy was realistic for him but that didn't stop him and his fans from talking about it early on. They don't mention it nowadays, though.

Kraftwerk

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=195699647463502&id=100010704046009

giphy.gif

I hate the Philadelphia Eagles, their front office, their back office, their owner... just.... urgh!!!

Sam fuckin Bradford?!?!

andthebeatgoeson plz explain this fuckery to me.

cdyhybrid

I hate the Philadelphia Eagles, their front office, their back office, their owner... just.... urgh!!!

Sam fuckin Bradford?!?!

We got Eagles fans in the NFL thread throwing a party right now.
And everyone else is laughing

andthebeatgoeson

Southern states are irrelevant in the primary because they don't vote right. Guess what states have huge black voter numbers and Bernie is losing in?
What happened to him? Or, do I hate George W. Bush that much that I liked the one film and just went along with the shit show?

Sam fuckin Bradford?!?!

Let me explain one thing: 15-20 NFL QBs are doo doo butter, each and every year. And the NFL has made it so only elite QBs can win consistently. So, about 15-20 teams are trying to patch together some guy to help them win 10 games, so they can get into the playoffs and please the fans. It's the MLBs version of pitchers; vastly needed, can take you far with a ton of shit at the bottom two thirds. So, they'll get paid. For being slightly smarter than the rest of the guys and having a better arm.

If you are interested in any Philly teams, take a seat at the bar. It's gonna suck for 5 more years and maybe 10. I said that in 2004 and it's been 12 years with a slight sloppy seconds in 2008; sure, we got a nut off but I wasn't that into it. NFL and NBA? I'm glad I'm less into sports. Like, I jumped out of a 1st floor window 10 feet up after game 1 of the 2001 NBA finals. Sprained my foot. Now, I don't yell as much and have embraced the horror. Went home and became a family man because my teams suck. We even started rooting for horses in Philly. Fucking pathetic. Fuckin horse never ate a cheesesteak and we are rooting for anything to win. 2008 is a distant memory and the only thing I can hold onto. But, it could be worse. We could be Kave or Janedro.

But here's the thing: Sam Bradford is okay. We could be looking at Nick Foles, still. Dude will be out of the league in 2 years and we thought he could do some damage, for a second. Bradford won't win a ring without an elite defense and that's how they hook you. That fucking Eli #6 in the playoffs anything can happen excuse. The NFL is basically a strip club and only one dude is getting any at the end of the night but that's because he is her pimp. She doesn't want you to call her. That's not her number. It ain't happening. Just assume a strip club scenario if the Eagles make the playoffs.

What happened to him? Or, do I hate George W. Bush that much that I liked the one film and just went along with the shit show?

Let me explain one thing: 15-20 NFL QBs are doo doo butter, each and every year. And the NFL has made it so only elite QBs can win consistently. So, about 15-20 teams are trying to patch together some guy to help them win 10 games, so they can get into the playoffs and please the fans. It's the MLBs version of pitchers; vastly needed, can take you far with a ton of shit at the bottom two thirds. So, they'll get paid. For being slightly smarter than the rest of the guys and having a better arm.

If you are interested in any Philly teams, take a seat at the bar. It's gonna suck for 5 more years and maybe 10. I said that in 2004 and it's been 12 years with a slight sloppy seconds in 2008; sure, we got a nut off but I wasn't that into it. NFL and NBA? I'm glad I'm less into sports. Like, I jumped out of a 1st floor window 10 feet up after game 1 of the 2001 NBA finals. Sprained my foot. Now, I don't yell as much and have embraced the horror. Went home and became a family man because my teams suck. We even started rooting for horses in Philly. Fucking pathetic. Fuckin horse never ate a cheesesteak and we are rooting for anything to win. 2008 is a distant memory and the only thing I can hold onto. But, it could be worse. We could be Kave or Janedro.

But here's the thing: Sam Bradford is okay. We could be looking at Nick Foles, still. Dude will be out of the league in 2 years and we thought he could do some damage, for a second. Bradford won't win a ring without an elite defense and that's how they hook you. That fucking Eli #6 in the playoffs anything can happen excuse. The NFL is basically a strip club and only one dude is getting any at the end of the night but that's because he is her pimp. She doesn't want you to call her. That's not her number. It ain't happening. Just assume a strip club scenario if the Eagles make the playoffs.

I've been a borderline alcoholic Philly sports team fan since 2000, all of my Virginia brethren joining Philly teams (Vick/Iverson) kept me rooting for them. I don't even pay attention to the Sixers these days, but the Eagles always find a way to piss me the fuck off. Got me out here looking like EDP and shit (minus the pounds)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
htown when did microsoft hurt you bb

The closest they ever came to "hurting" me was when they up and decided I just shouldn't be able to download the games I bought from them anymore.

I'm just sick of people going, "well you know, Steam wasn't good at first and then people liked it so let's give them a chance." Like, number one, Steam launched like 12 years ago. If you can't be better than a 12 year old version of anything on the internet, you have fucked up. Second, Microsoft tried this "let's make the PC more like our console" shit already, and not only did it not work for them, it left a bunch of third party games stuck with their garbage fucking mandatory GFWL software for ages. Third, I'm not just pulling stuff out of my ass, making vague predictions, they are fucking this new Windows gaming initiative up already. Out of the gate, they are fucking up immediately. So what's to be optimistic about?

I might get some second tier Microsoft franchises on PC? Who gives a shit?

But see, both of those dudes have the same problem. I call it Morrisoning, but Kojima has it, Kanye has it, George Lucas had it.

It's that moment where you get so big, no one sits you down anymore and say "No." You believe the hype and there's no critical filter, so you make nonsense thinking it'll work out because you're you.

You don't know how much I want to have that happen to my career.

Just straight up allowed to throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

That and... *Puts on armor*

Wouldn't this trend have started with Jack Kirby? Let's not act like everything he wrote was gold.

Malyse

Half an hour till the meltdowns start. You nikkas ready?

-----

Winchester VA: A black man, running from the cops, hops a fence and then "commits suicide" by shooting himself.

In the back of the head.

why-you-lying.jpg

LionPride

Banned
So I'm trying to write a short story for a class, story about a black guy and a Greek girl in a small town that dislikes their interracial dating. Trying to think of a title and somewhere in Minnesota to set it

Imm0rt4l

I brought that up to Bernie supporters when he was talking about it and was told that I was being too pessimistic. I never thought that a 50 state strategy was realistic for him but that didn't stop him and his fans from talking about it early on. They don't mention it nowadays, though.
This seems petty in the grand scheme of things. No one's base of supporters is monolithic. Bernie is a candidate that is excitable because he is an honest to God populist. Excitability, unfortunately comes with a lot of baggage. In this case Standers.... not unlike a fringe portion of Hillarys following in 08 that extended to even the likes of Tina Fey.

Imm0rt4l

So I'm trying to write a short story for a class, story about a black guy and a Greek girl in a small town that dislikes their interracial dating. Trying to think of a title and somewhere in Minnesota to set it
St. Cloud Minnesota, quaint little college town. Racist as fuck.

andthebeatgoeson

Make up the name. Just like the people's name. Gives you more freedom.

And write the story first, then the title.

Malyse

Demi. Is VA the south? Wait! Robert E. Lee lived there..carry on..

Yes, this is the south. We get the diet racism: no one will call you nigger, but you'll get thug, one of the good ones, and don't see race. Irony is that this area is genarlly somewhat diverse cause of all the military presence.

Also.

QQmUZEZ.png

Granted that can be completely different by the end of the night, but damn.

Friend code: 3754-8663-8257

gimme those nanobits

Moi?

Yes, this is the south. We get the diet racism: no one will call you nigger, but you'll get thug, one of the good ones, and don't see race. Irony is that this area is genarlly somewhat diverse cause of all the military presence.

Also.

QQmUZEZ.png

NOPE! Worst day living in D.C. for me. I'd love to bump into that racist fuck today. I'll elaborate this weekend..

Also.

QQmUZEZ.png

Moi?

si.

all i have are scrubs right now tho

Malyse

Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential primaries in Alabama, Massachusetts and Tennessee. Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic presidential primaries in Alabama and Tennessee.

Duck, I'll get with you in a few. I've been neglecting my Goodreads account and I want to add these 40 books while I have a second.

Top Bottom