• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

andthebeatgoeson

Just had a convo with a guy who was upset at Bernie's numbers in the south blaming people for not voting. I don't think that's on them breh.
Dude got blasted 75-25 in SC. That's not because of some people not voting. You could have added another SC of his supporters and still would have lost in a landslide.

Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential primaries in Alabama, Massachusetts and Tennessee. Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic presidential primaries in Alabama and Tennessee.

Duck, I'll get with you in a few. I've been neglecting my Goodreads account and I want to add these 40 books while I have a second.

word, no rush

Malyse

Jeez, is it really going that poorly for Bernie?

He's one out of five and already massively behind due to the superdelegates having no faith in him. We still have five more contests, but him only winning his home state ain't a good look.

Duck, I'm getting on.

EDIT: Make that one for six. Clinton just took Arkansas.

Gattsu25

Banned
Donald Trump wins the Republican presidential primaries in Alabama, Massachusetts and Tennessee. Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic presidential primaries in Alabama and Tennessee.

Duck, I'll get with you in a few. I've been neglecting my Goodreads account and I want to add these 40 books while I have a second.
What 40 books?

andthebeatgoeson

Actually meant MSNBC. Haven't watched cable need for a minute, but I know CNN be on that stupid lol. Was curious what NBC did..
I'm noticing a tone shift. Getting rid of MHP is another few points. Recent reports show them getting rid of some people. I think it's desperation.

It's mostly my distaste for the mainstream media and TV personalities. But Maddow had me.

I'm noticing a tone shift. Getting rid of MHP is another few points. Recent reports show them getting rid of some people. I think it's desperation.

It's mostly my distaste for the mainstream media and TV personalities. But Maddow had me.
Ah. I feel you. Again, I've been so detached from my regular media. I have to ask nowadays..

Malyse

Trump and Clinton swept the south.

Clinton took GA, AK, VA, AL, TN, TX
Sanders took VT, OK

Current delegate standings are Clinton 862, Sanders 209

Trump took GA, MA, TN, AL, VA
Cruz took TX, OK

Slayven

Dear Brother Gordon, does Battlefield shooting seem off now? I tried playing yesterday and the feedback felt off, like there was a lag or something between the time the target got hit and it reacted.

Dear Brother Gordon, does Battlefield shooting seem off now? I tried playing yesterday and the feedback felt off, like there was a lag or something between the time the target got hit and it reacted.
GEEZUZ, Slay. It's TERRIBLE. Felt so bad about my bitching that when Shy left on Saturday, I felt responsible. Without a doubt..they fucked with the game. Plenty noticeable..

Edit--

Battlefront? Right?

Slayven

GEEZUZ, Slay. It's TERRIBLE. Felt so bad about my bitching that when Shy left on Saturday, I felt responsible. Without a doubt..they fucked with the game. Plenty noticeable..

Edit--

Battlefront? Right?

Yeah my bad, the shooting use to be great. I tried playing survival and it felt so clunky.

Shy

quiet you.
It wasn't your fault at all that i got off. I was tired and feeling more meh than usual.

Sorry asking this again (i have a shit memory) but are you and your lovely wife getting the division next week. ?

Young Magus

Its super tuesday eh?......
zQxvhOx.gif

quiet you.
It wasn't your fault at all that i got off. I was tired and feeling more meh than usual.
Love you all day, muchacho..
Sorry asking this again (i have a shit memory) but are you and your lovely wife getting the division next week. ?
Nah. Very restricted with the budget. Again..MY GIRL had a PS4 before I did. Her people got her that thing on release day practically..lol.

---

HOLY SHIT@THAT AVATAR, ROY!

Top Bottom