• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kreed

Good TV stations to watch that satisfy my CNN boycott?

MSNBC is fighting it's way onto the boycott. But I'm not there yet.

For regular TV/non internet you can try BBC World News and PBS. If you have Al Jazeera America there's about a month left for them before they pull the plug on the channel.

Afrocious

I'm pretty terrified about Trump's following more than ever now. Kind of reminds me of that one episode off Black Mirror except with blatant racism.

As someone who's not in a super Tues state, I think I need to be enlightened on what Hillary brings to the table because I'm feeling she's going to win. Don't know if I should be happy about it though.

If anything, I feel everyone is pretty ugly and I don't know why.

I'm pretty terrified about Trump's following more than ever now. Kind of reminds me of that one episode off Black Mirror except with blatant racism.

As someone who's not in a super Tues state, I think I need to be enlightened on what Hillary brings to the table because I'm feeling she's going to win. Don't know if I should be happy about it though.

For as much as people talk about America being "better" than voting for Trump, it's really not.

The country is built with slave labor

Gattsu25

Banned

I've been making that connection for months now.

He's modelling his campaign off of that damned episode, he has to be.

Young Magus

The idea that Trump getting the nomination seems like a mandatory choice/route for getting the super-bad/mega-fucked up ending that you have to go out your way for and print a 47-page guide from GameFAQs to even know about it.

Afrocious

The idea that Trump getting the nomination seems like a mandatory choice/route for getting the super-bad/mega-fucked up ending that you have to go out your way for and print a 47-page guide from GameFAQs to even know about it.

I was legit thinking the exact same thing today. 999 Axe Ending shit.

Hell, I compared Trump to Kefka or tried to earlier today ha

"Kill all party members and let the little girl in the park get run over by an ambulance. Then poison the river. バッドエンド"

Young Magus

I was legit thinking the exact same thing today. 999 Axe Ending shit.

Hell, I compared Trump to Kefka or tried to earlier today ha

I had in mind the true demon end from SMT:Nocturne or the endind in Soul Nomad where you fight everyone and their grandma.

"Kill all party members and let the little girl in the park get run over by an ambulance. Then poison the river. バッドエンド"

LoL

CEluwMhVAAAwjMw.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Watching tv

Want to know how Sanders did with black voters

https://twitter.com/CarrieNBCNews/status/704864053601169408

Bish put down the Tim Hortons or you will end up spitting it out.

#EarnThisVoteorLose

#Lose

I been turnt the fuck up the last hour because of this video.

Black woman gets shoved out of Trump rally by angry mob

Not a single goddamn person even tried to intervene as grown ass men shoved this woman around.
Fuck everything.
Surprised? Trump supporters are the dregs of the dregs.

Enzom21

Damn, that's pre-old school

Jesus. The last time i heard that I think I was still a kid.

Yeah my grandmother's husband was telling me about his family leaving Louisiana after "Some ofay's in the klan lynched his uncle. I haven't heard that since the 80's when they wouldn't seat us at Red Lobster and my grandparents had to calm my father and uncles down... good times.

right up there with bobo and mr. charlie.

and peckerwood.
Bobo is a new one to me.

Kraftwerk

Social media is working overtime to make hillary look bad. Scrolling through my feed and all I see is how she needs to go to jail or that she is a racist.

Kraftwerk

now we know where bernie's base lives. (not in the real world, apparently.)

Heh

One thing that is really hypocritical to me, is how Bernie Bros say that Hilary supporters guilt women into supporting her... And then turn around and guilt black folk into supporting Bernie.

Kraftwerk

This post is something else

My candidate's (Bernie) biggest issue by far is getting corporate money out of politics.

Out of Hillary and Trump, only one is taking in huge amounts of corporate donations and SuperPAC money. And it's not Trump.

But sure, keep telling me I don't care about issues, I'm a moron, and I don't care about black people. The belittlement is only confirming my Trump vote, and it's not winning anyone over to your cause.

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Still failing to see why the KKK should be allowed freedom of speech...

Okay, I believe they should be allowed freedom of speech and I'm going to prove it to you.

I'm going to do this by taking two things that you have definitely seen people say separately on the internet, and put them together. Here goes:

"Hate groups shouldn't be allowed free speech."

"Black Lives Matter is a hate group."

And this is why freedom of speech is important. There's always the possibility that some complete fucknugget is going to find a way into a position of power where they can redefine the shit that you don't want people to be able to say.

Top Bottom