• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

akira28

http://jalopnik.com/the-amazing-tech-that-makes-the-koenigsegg-regera-a-hyp-1762221011

oh my god we're living in the future.

Has she said why?

once some people reach a certain age, they just want to burn everything, lol.

I like Trump better than I like Rubio and Cruz.

keep in mind, a Trump Presidency, have you thought about what it would actually be like? I almost want to believe the rumors that Bill put the idea in his head in casual conversation years ago.

either way its curtains for the republican party as we know it. this is a revolution, and unless they pull some last minute electoral college Constitutional bullshit they're counting on a hung Supreme Court to pass through, they're at the end. Their radical base has gone rogue and the party is a runaway train. Mid-terms are going to look like a bloodbath.

Imm0rt4l

http://jalopnik.com/the-amazing-tech-that-makes-the-koenigsegg-regera-a-hyp-1762221011

keep in mind, a Trump Presidency, have you thought about what it would actually be like? I almost want to believe the rumors that Bill put the idea in his head in casual conversation years ago.

either way its curtains for the republican party as we know it. this is a revolution, and unless they pull some last minute electoral college Constitutional bullshit they're counting on a hung Supreme Court to pass through, they're at the end. Their radical base has gone rogue and the party is a runaway train. Mid-terms are going to look like a bloodbath.
Yeah, Trump is definitely better than cruz. They're both sorta neo fascists but cruz happens to also be a bible thumping nutbag with an extremely punchable face.

Fox news and the conservative movement has profited off of missinforming their base for a long fucking time. As if the Tea party wasn't evidence of this back in 08. Trump channels the id of the Republican party, so it's funny to see reps try and admonish him for it. Trump unlike the rest of the reps just doesn't bother with dog whistle politics, he'll say some racist shit straight up. The Republican partys chickens have come home to roost. They created a frankenstein and can't control him.

andthebeatgoeson

Nice car. I'll take two.

Why do you say the bolded? Most presidents lose the mid terms.

I think the Republicans nominate Trump, lose the Senate, the white house and a significant number of the house spots. They obstruct and try to gain back things in 2018. They are still gerrymandered. They'll really around democratic indifference, probably 2 scotus seats and any other bs reason.

They spend two years denouncing Trump and not taking on the Trump problem. And Trump has no balls to keep up the fight.

Kreed

Would it be fair to call anyone that supports Trump a racist? His racism is a part of his platform.

I'd definitely say they are supporting racism, which is the problem with the entire party. They have been feeding off of and cultivating racists for years and the sane members refuse to clean house and just allow the crazies to run everything. So I have no problem giving Republican voters the side eye at a minimum.

I'm drunk, keep me at bay brehs.

I don't plan on returning to the US, but I'm praying the election goes right. Part of me has hope, but the other 98% of me knows how strong hate is.

Malyse

Still failing to see why the KKK should be allowed freedom of speech...

People keep conflating Freedom of Speech with the right to say anything you want. Freedom of Speech is not freedom from consequences; if you say some stupid shit, the government won't toss your ass in jail, but that doesn't mean I won't beat your ass. That doesn't mean you won't get fired. That doesn't mean you won't get sued for defamation of character. It literally only means the government won't throw you in jail. So within that extremely limited scope? Yeah. Say what you want KKK. I prefer to know outright who my enemies are and I'm slacking on my batting practice.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I'd definitely say they are supporting racism, which is the problem with the entire party. They have been feeding off of and cultivating racists for years and the sane members refuse to clean house and just allow the crazies to run everything. So I have no problem giving Republican voters the side eye at a minimum.

Yup, they pandered to that segment for so long that they have now become an extension of that segment. The sane ones have lost complete control which begs the question what will the super rich GOP elites who don't like Trump do? Will they just sit this one out and let it burn?

Anyway, has this been discussed here? - Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: 'I Like What I'm Looking At'

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

too easy but
DeeOyem.gif
[

M52B28

Banned
Where you're from - California (Grew up in the Midwest.)

Where you live - California (Bay Area)
What is your age? - 20

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - I haven't got much knowledge, but my grandmother is related to people of French African descent. My mom hasn't looked completely into it, but we know a few things.

Do you know your roots - Somewhat. My grandparents are both southern, but their ways didn't really rub off on my parents directly.

Favorite musical genre - House

Your profession/major/career interest -Graphic Design and Automotive Photography

Your religious affiliation - I don't know. I follow many Christian beliefs.

Hobbies - Umm. Photography, drawing, hiking, backpacking, cooking, sharing love.

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I haven't had any of these places as of recent, but if I were to choose, it would be Popeyes for their overly flavored biscuits.

Anyways, I'm disappointed in myself for not finding and posting in this thread sooner. I want to discuss a few things regarding race, but knowing how demographically one sided forums can be, I couldn't get myself to make a thread.

Anyways, I'll make a post in a little bit with a question for some of you.

Malyse

Oh! Interesting fact: I know how I'm likely going to die. Alcohol poisoning or liver failure.
Where you're from - California (Grew up in the Midwest.)

Where you live - California (Bay Area)
What is your age? - 20

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - I haven't got much knowledge, but my grandmother is related to people of French African descent. My mom hasn't looked completely into it, but we know a few things.

Do you know your roots - Somewhat. My grandparents are both southern, but their ways didn't really rub off on my parents directly.

Favorite musical genre - House

Your profession/major/career interest -Graphic Design and Automotive Photography

Your religious affiliation - I don't know. I follow many Christian beliefs.

Hobbies - Umm. Photography, drawing, hiking, backpacking, cooking, sharing love.

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I haven't had any of these places as of recent, but if I were to choose, it would be Popeyes for their overly flavored biscuits.

Anyways, I'm disappointed in myself for not finding and posting in this thread sooner. I want to discuss a few things regarding race, but knowing how demographically one sided forums can be, I couldn't get myself to make a thread.

Anyways, I'll make a post in a little bit with a question for some of you.

What's your favorite Disney movie?

M52B28

Banned
What's your favorite Disney movie?
I haven't seen a Disney movie in a very, very long time, and to be honest, I can't remember many of them.

I would probably say Lion King by default. That movie gives off good vibes. It's something about the warm atmosphere it has.

I remember watching it during summer afternoons when little.

Johndoey

Banned
Anyone know if the Straw Dogs remake is any good?

Besides that I've had a 3ds sitting in a box for four-ish months are there any decent strategy rpgs available?

LZhUxuo.jpg

Don't know why.

Pm me yours, I'll try tomorrow.

Daily Show touched on this.

It's dumb that Farrakhan is giving Trump props when Trump wants to ban Muslims as well as target the families of extremist Muslims. Fuck the both of them.

I'm not even sure if "dumb" is the right word here. Trump's current run is something else, that's for sure.

Farrakhan can eat a 🎵dick🎵

Top Bottom