• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Village

YEAH

CcqIrUdWwAAV-VL.jpg:large

Look at this hype shit

Look at him being a cool guy.

Samara

Whoever suggested putting teatree oil on your afro I say thank you. My scalp has become so sensitive in winter. I just mixed it with some ziggy marley coconut oil.

Malyse

Damn you digged for that LOL. If your lurking sup Devo

You're making an assumption I don't just have links for everyone to deploy when needed? Cause that's definately not a thing I would do. That would take a pretty good amount of malice to plan out. Ha ha.

Too depressed to play videogames and beer is making me fat :(

Drink liquor.
YEAH

Look at this hype shit

Look at him being a cool guy.

Still pissed. I wanna know if that M&S Olympics (though if you play it it might better be called S&M) will simulate getting poisoned from the trash ass pollution in the rivers.

What's with all the hate for the vertically impaired? This ain't part of the cycle? Where's the cosplay? Where are the horse jokes? Niggas acting like they're really going to be played by Idris or Morris in here. Time for a drink

Numb

What's with all the hate for the vertically impaired? This ain't part of the cycle? Where's the cosplay? Where are the horse jokes? Niggas acting like they're really going to be played by Idris or Morris in here. Time for a drink

I'm not even short but BCT too tall in general

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Johndoey

Banned

No one likes short people and the left handed. If both short and left handed, i don't know disappear into the wastes so you don't breed?

akira28

that nigga seen too many action movies. he's at a kid's pool party. not even getting shot at. weaker than a baby panda. tch.

akira28

haha. Still kind of sad over a break up and all my friends are/have moved to other cities.

all of those conditions have cures, but what won't make you feel better is sitting down to spend time feeling that depression. Even if its just a phone call to bug your friend and bag on Donald Trump. You notice something's up, so take care of yourself (and do something) :p.

His face is so close to the cement shocking he didn't plant it

look closely, you'll see he leaves a stain on the damn pavement, that's how close he got.

Malyse

Is this weeboo version of "I have black friends"?

What have you ever even created?

But sure, let's pretend that I only have ever designed and commissioned young female characters.

We'll pretend that my male characters like Marate

And Daeon

Don't exist. Oh and we'll pretend that my adult characters like Wentea
and Kayre
Don't exist.

Judge me from your ignorance Slay. That sounds productive.

Slayven

But sure, let's pretend that I only have ever designed and commissioned young female characters.

And Daeon

and Kayre

Don't exist.

Nigga you are posting in what I created.

Mizerman

And Daeon

and Kayre

Don't exist.

I like pic #1 and 3 the most.

LionPride

Banned
So Stephen A. Smith believes racism doesn't exist for me since I ain't gettin' lynched? Since I can vote?
When I'm eighteen anyway

Racism doesn’t exist. Obviously, I’m lying. Of course it exists, but not for you,” he reportedly told students. “See, you don’t have to go to the back of the bus. You’re not denied the opportunity to eat at restaurants, or to enter night clubs, or to patronize businesses. You have the right to vote. You’re not being lynched. You’re not being hung.”

You’re older, you know I’m not talking about you. But youngsters, you need to understand that white folks got problems, too. Some of them can’t pay their bills,” he said, CBS reported. “Some of them are struggling. Some of them are being denied opportunities. And you need to understand that, because when people are going through their own problems, they are not going to lament what your trials and tribulations are.”

Top Bottom