• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

zeemumu

Does the university of texas not have a campus police department? Is there a reason that a campus police department would be less effective at stopping a school shooting than students armed with guns?

Slayven

True. I still get headaches from people who constantly say how politicians/Obama are useless now when they decide not to vote for shit outside of the presidential one. There needs to be more education on it and how important it can be in getting what you want done.

Goddamn, I haven't heard this in so long...

You must not know that many ain't shit folks

D i Z

DD's ban is just a smoke screen so that he can go line up for Star Wars early in Ahsoka cosplay. The time is now!

Do y'all like eggs on y'all burgers? This burger right chea is flames.

I wouldn't go out of my way to order egg on a burger.

andthebeatgoeson

I read about that. He spit all over fans with this:

As for the Wu-Tang fans who are likely to feel queasy when they learn that he’s the owner of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, Shkreli just shrugs. “At the end of the day,” he says, “they didn’t buy the last album or the one before that, and all they had to pay was $10.”

Yeah, my soul burns with that one. Any ill feelings a have just evaporate.

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-album/

The link says Bloomberg but it's a great article on Wu, history and the process.

andthebeatgoeson

DD's ban is just a smoke screen so that he can go line up for Star Wars early in Ahsoka cosplay. The time is now!
HermanCain.Gif

He's definitely writing you out of his Kingdomhearts fanfic, after that slander.

And eggs on burgers are gud. And it's definitely hard to fuck up a burger, even when your uncle puts it right between well done and nuclear.

Throw some ketchup and cheese on it and it's still palatable.

zeemumu

lol keep watching son

That's what it is, isn't it?! I F**KING KNEW IT

I'm loving how dismissive people are about the mind control thing and then someone brings up the events of Avengers 1 and they just shrug it off like THAT'S more believable, especially when several Avengers have been mind-controlled by this point by Loki, and several more got mind jacked by Scarlet Witch.

Street level MCU needs to check that skepticism at the door. It doesn't fit in a world where this happens.

4275565-hulk+vs+leviathan.jpg

Kreed

Do y'all like eggs on y'all burgers? This burger right chea is flames.

I had a hangover burger with a fried egg and hot sauce on it once. Not sure if it helped with the hangover vs just having food in my stomach but it was good.

Who are the top 10 rappers right now? I get 1-4, but after that my list dies off

As long as you have Kendrick in there and not 2Pac your list is good with Billboard and Obama.

LionPride

Banned
I had to accept that I like Drake after Back 2 Back, before I disliked that man and thought he wasn't talented. When someone can call you out for having ghost writers and then not have the rest of your culture really care and still place you on a pedestal, you know you doin something right

shagia

im not gonna sit, lie and say "I've never enjoyed a single drake song in my life" but to call him the best in the game is so questionable, I just don't get that...not at all

one of the bests, maybe

Top Bottom