• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Slayven

OT will be undreadable when the backlash starts. Cause if TFA doesn't cure cancer and take virginities, be ready for 12 threads "was TFA really that good?" or "Am I the only one or does TFA doesn't live up to the hype"?

Mizerman

OT will be undreadable when the backlash starts. Cause if TFA doesn't cure cancer and take virginities, be ready for 12 threads "was TFA really that good?" or "Am I the only one or does TFA doesn't live up to the hype"?

Oh god.

You might be right on that. It could be great, but due to some people's unrealistic expectations, it's goon get dumped on.

"Is it just me, or is TFA only slightly better than the original trilogy?

So, I camped out for 8 days leading up to the launch and marathonned the original movies like 25 times, and I dunno, I guess the marketing caught up with me or something because I just felt burnt out by the time I got to see it. Am I the only one?"

Numb

Checked local cinema
Every seat is taken
Don't think this happened before
People are thirsty

lol if this movie turns out to be less than their dreams

Sou Da

Checked local cinema
Every seat is taken
Don't think this happened before
People are thirsty

lol if this movie turns out to be less than their dreams

I actually freed up a seat for an IMAX 3D showing.

Really wish there was a 2D IMAX showing :v.

Slayven

"Is it just me, or is TFA only slightly better than the original trilogy?

So, I camped out for 8 days leading up to the launch and marathonned the original movies like 25 times, and I dunno, I guess the marketing caught up with me or something because I just felt burnt out by the time I got to see it. Am I the only one?"

the thread where people force other people to watch the movies are kind of creepy.

zeemumu

Does the affair subplot serve another purpose other than to establish Jerry as a dick?

Oh...

Oooooohhh....

I see where this is going.

zeemumu

Kilgrave's been at this a long time

tumblr_lv3t48oNLy1r20rgjo1_500.gif

I see we have some racist escapees from the X-Men series.

So there have been a series of hate crimes against Muslims around the country.

Now it's in NYC. So frustrated; if my family was from Northern Nigeria, we'd probably be dealing with this too.

Numb

So there have been a series of hate crimes against Muslims around the country.

Now it's in NYC. So frustrated; if my family was from Northern Nigeria, we'd probably be dealing with this too.

Worst is people are cool with it more than usual and the lack of protection for them.
Sad

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

thats why i havent let myself get hyped. im not going to take another phantom menace

zeemumu

I was watching this interview of David Tennant talking about playing Kilgrave and whether or not he thinks that villains perceive himself as villains.

"Well, no, Donald Trump doesn't think he's a villain" got me. It was too easy of a joke but it's funny to hear the Doctor take a stab at Trump.

Top Bottom