• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

jmood88

That's what it is, isn't it?! I F**KING KNEW IT
It's the opposite.

I'm loving how dismissive people are about the mind control thing and then someone brings up the events of Avengers 1 and they just shrug it off like THAT'S more believable, especially when several Avengers have been mind-controlled by this point by Loki, and several more got mind jacked by Scarlet Witch.

Street level MCU needs to check that skepticism at the door. It doesn't fit in a world where this happens.

4275565-hulk+vs+leviathan.jpg
It makes plenty of sense when you see the montage of Jessica and Hogarth interviewing the people who claimed to be under the influence of Kilgrave when they were really just trying to explain away stupid shit they did or get attention. It's much easier to be skeptical of something that you can't explicitly see and when you have people willing to lie about being controlled.

I feel like I'm starting to sip too much of the SJW phazon when RoosterTeeth's podcast of the week is entirely C-listers talking about date mishaps and sexual insecurities and shaving and bullshit and I'm just like "I feel like this episode is... too straight for me."

The worst part is that it's not the first time it's happened. :lol

You need to listen to The Read. Sure, Kid Fury and Crissle still talk about date mishaps and sexual insecurities and shaving (BEVEL) and bullshit...but they are both gay. And they also talk about politics and black issues and LBGTQ issues. And Beyonce.

You need to listen to The Read. Sure, Kid Fury and Crissle still talk about date mishaps and sexual insecurities and shaving (BEVEL) and bullshit...but they are both gay. And they also talk about politics and black issues and LBGTQ issues. And Beyonce.

I'll give them a listen, thanks.

D i Z

*grumbles* yeah..... i guess.

i still fucking loathe that cunt though. :p

Put him on the "Countdown to Doomsday: Your next Presidential candidate is..." list.

Just sayin. When the current shit show has run its course, we can expect the Ayn Rand extremists to wanna get some too.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't about > everybody but Drake owned 2015. I haven't enjoyed dude's work this much since those Thank Me Later days.

And on a similar note I have to give Travis Scott an honorable mention for being the missing link and unintentionally making me a future and youg thug fan this year.

Edit: that was a quick turn around but watch that alt shoot himself agian

I'm at a point now where I've gone on junk benders so many times I know to stay away from fast food and whatnot.

Unless, I mean, I really really need it or something. Like, "pulling overnight shifts concurrently with day shifts 45 minutes from home" need it.

TheFlow

Banned
I don't about > everybody but Drake owned 2015. I haven't enjoyed dude's work this much since those Thank Me Later days.

And on a similar note I have to give Travis Scott an honorable mention for being the missing link and unintentionally making me a future and youg thug fan this year.
But Drake had a successful year whether you agree with it or not is something else. Man got called out for ghostwriting and ended up with a gram nomination out of it. I swear Drake haters be making the man more popular than what he should be.

Numb

I'm at a point now where I've gone on junk benders so many times I know to stay away from fast food and whatnot.

Unless, I mean, I really really need it or something. Like, "pulling overnight shifts concurrently with day shifts 45 minutes from home" need it.

Reaching my weight goal this week not having had any junk food in 3 motnhs or so.
Went to an american all you can eat pizza buffet yesterday and was like this
fGjteV4.gif

Also had 2 huge burgers and 2ltr coke today. Gained 6lbs in 2 days

Mizerman

Reaching my weight goal this week not having had any junk food in 3 motnhs or so.
Went to an american all you can eat pizza buffet yesterday and was like this
fGjteV4.gif

Also had 2 huge burgers and 2ltr coke today. Gained 6lbs in 2 days

Now I'm hungry, bruh.

hey don't put that bullshit on us

I don't know what that weirdo is talking about

Lmao, I'm mixed my damn self but shit you had to open the seventh chakra gate of sensitivity before you make an opinion like that.

I like Drake, but his mixtape/album and that bullshit he put out with Future outside of a few tracks was a giant meh.

His peak was "Take Care" and all the "unreleased" records he put out (Club Paradise, Free Spirit, Dreams Money Can Buy, etc...")

Drake>everybody in the game

for 2015 its:

Future > Drake > Kendrick > Young Thug

in terms of output for me. Even though Kendrick might have had the best album of them all (maybe...DS2 is prolly better) but Drake and Future dropped so much heat this year, especially Future. And Young Thug had a lot of good projects this year as well

you can find j cole's albums in the pharmacy next to the ambien and zzzquil.

Top Bottom