• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Flynt Flossy and Whatchamacallit >>> Drake

Roger was always down to clown, plus he always had his crew. Doug was a simp who couldn't stand up for himself.
I see you more on that ain't shit, shit. Doug did stand up for himself at least on one occasion. Following that episode I watched, Doug shut Roger down when he tried to say Doug didn't know how to ride a horse. Also Roger was held back twice cause he was scared.

New TMNT movie trailer. Looks like the entire movie was in the trailer and still felt like nothing.

Plat TMNT thoo

tumblr_loowokD17A1qhl7ruo1_500.gif

Excited

That shit actually looked good, though I'm tired of them including object of desire, Megan Fox and Casey Jones looks a little too pretty boy for me, but whateva.

shoutout to whoever mentioned Sammus a while back

Your welcome. What's your favorite track of hers? I like DL a lot.

I see you more on that ain't shit, shit. Doug did stand up for himself at least on one occasion. Following that episode I watched, Doug shut Roger down when he tried to say Doug didn't know how to ride a horse. Also Roger was held back twice cause he was scared.

That shit actually looked good, though I'm tired of them including object of desire, Megan Fox and Casey Jones looks a little too pretty boy for me, but whateva.

Your welcome. What's your favorite track of hers? I like DL a lot.
Then Doug was buying into his own hype and tried to claim he was godlike at riding horses just to impress Patty. Doug ain't shit.

D i Z

The amount of Star Wars thread in OT are out of control already. We're going to witness mass hysteria around here on the 18th.

Kreed

I am telling the backlash will be unprecedented. I think it will be a fun film, but the expectations are crazy

Even if the film does meet those expectations, this is GAF/a internet forum. What jmood88 was complaining about with the Jessica Jones thread won't compare to what happens with Star Wars good or bad.

It better be good though. Can't put a black man as one of the leads and then drop another Episode 1 on us.

It's on my wish list. Gotta clear some back log. But this is the year I go ham on good deals. Gta 5, BioShock infinite, max Payne 3, maybe a few tomb raiders, xcom.

I'm kind of cheap. No need to pay $60 when I still have to play fallout nv.

Max Payne 3 ain't worth it. Really short, story feels, I don't know, generic compared to Max Payne 2.

I'll admit the gameplay is fun for a bit, but if you can rent to, do so.

cdyhybrid

It's on my wish list. Gotta clear some back log. But this is the year I go ham on good deals. Gta 5, BioShock infinite, max Payne 3, maybe a few tomb raiders, xcom.

I'm kind of cheap. No need to pay $60 when I still have to play fallout nv.
I got it for super cheap on Steam. Dunno if it's on sale right now though.

zeemumu

If you take the violin music out of Survivor by Destiny's Child and add a pipe organ it would make some bomb-ass boss fight music for Castlevania

Dereck

One interesting detail that was brought to my attention about that Chinese Star Wars poster, is that they only shrank John Boyega, and they didn't take him off the cover. That kind of acts as a metaphor for the people who aren't happy with a black guy being one of the main characters. "You can be racist about it but he's gonna be in the movie either way".

andthebeatgoeson

Max Payne 3 ain't worth it. Really short, story feels, I don't know, generic compared to Max Payne 2.

I'll admit the gameplay is fun for a bit, but if you can rent to, do so.
I've heard the critiques. So, I'll let it get down to less than $20 and preferably less than $10. These PC pubs always cave. And the options pretty much allow you to just wait or go to something else.

Appreciate the input, tho.
I got it for super cheap on Steam. Dunno if it's on sale right now though.
Naw but the winter sale is close.

Slayven

Even if the film does meet those expectations, this is GAF/a internet forum. What jmood88 was complaining about with the Jessica Jones thread won't compare to what happens with Star Wars good or bad.

It better be good though. Can't put a black man as one of the leads and then drop another Episode 1 on us.

Yeah the jessica jones is weird, i seen sites that are polar oppsotires of each other agree on JJ being good. And most of the complaints seem like nitpicks.

Don't get me wrong you are allowed to not like something, but admit you just don't like it. Instead of making it like the thing is wrong and broken because you don't like it.

I don't like the Wire or Breaking Bad, but I admit they are great shows.

Yeah the jessica jones is weird, i seen sites that are polar oppsotires of each other agree on JJ being good. And most of the complaints seem like nitpicks.

Don't get me wrong you are allowed to not like something, but admit you just don't like it. Instead of making it like the thing is wrong and broken because you don't like it.

I don't like the Wire or Breaking Bad, but I admit they are great shows.

I bailed on it after four episodes because I didn't like the writing and shit was dragging already. I like DD but even that could have been cut down to 6 episodes.

One interesting detail that was brought to my attention about that Chinese Star Wars poster, is that they only shrank John Boyega, and they didn't take him off the cover. That kind of acts as a metaphor for the people who aren't happy with a black guy being one of the main characters. "You can be racist about it but he's gonna be in the movie either way".

The poster thing was blown out of proportion. A lot was more than likely moved or removed just to emphasize the technology. Here's another poster from Hong Kong. Finn is just as big as Rey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_G0PyWui-H/

Slayven

I bailed on it after four episodes because I didn't like the writing and shit was dragging already. I like DD but even that could have been cut down to 6 episodes.

See that is how you do it

I bailed on Supergirl for going safe, instead of digging into the superman mythos

Numb

Good for you in losing. Best L in a year. Yeah, it goes back on quickly. I'm at 8 lbs and aiming for 25 more. It's hard to stay on it.

Just remember, it's a life style change.

Just can't turn down a challenge is all. Happens every year around winter and they lose to me lol

Top Bottom