• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Dereck

We 25 years old in this hoe.

I made it.

Will, get busy on 'em

AgygdAD.gif

Does he even figure out that Bruce is Batman before becoming Robin?

Does he become Robin to get Bruce back on track?

Was his father ever alive during his time as Robin?

These three things are pretty important elements that made him stand apart from the other Robins.

He figured out who Batman was and Batman figured out some kid was trying to find him. Tim knew something happened to the other Robin. Both of his parents are alive. They touch on his parents in B&R:E.

idk how considering how Bruce has trained 3 robins in a time frame of 5 years.

This is a misunderstanding of what was said when things got rebooted. In the nu52 JL things happened then there was a time jump.

Batman was already a legend when Superman showed up. It's more like 7-10 years for Batman. 5 years for everyone from the rest of the JL. Dick was the Robin the longest. Jason got killed because he wasn't ready. Then Tim was Robin for a year or so until he took over the Titans.

Doesn't hurt that the script got leaked a while back.
and it has Rob Schneider to make sure it isn't good

copy pasta of my best of 2015 Album list
The Internet - Ego Death
Vince Staples - Summertime 06
Kelpe - The Curved Line
Shlohmo - Dark Red
Broken Toy - Break The Ice
Apollo Brown - Grandeur
Felix Laband - Deaf Safari
Thrones - Distance
Earl Sweatshirt - Earl
Yppah - Tiny Pause

jmood88

I honestly need to know how people are convinced DOFP is a good movie. I really don't get it.
I liked it but the "Days of Future Past was the best comicbook movie this year" thing that was prevalent around here made absolutely no sense to me.

If we're doing albums of the year lists, here's mine:

Phony Ppl- Yesterday's Tomorrow
Lupe Fiasco- Tetsuo & Youth
Sammy J- The sammy Johnson EP (Came out at the very end of 2014 so I'm counting it as 2015)
Fashawn- The Ecology
Tuxedo- Tuxedo
ishdarr- Old Soul, Young Spirit
TUT- Preacher's Son
Sidewalk Chalk- Shoulder Season
Shlohmo- Dark Red
Oddisee- The Good Fight
Hiatus Kaiyote- Choose Your Weapon
Jared Evan- The Art Form Of Whatever
Skyzoo- Music for my Friends
The Internet- Ego Death
Odd Couple- Chatterbox
Kiwini Vaitai- Roses & Thorns EP
Renz Young- 2975
Tiron & Ayomari- The Great New Wonderful
Ainslie Wills- Oh The Gold
Mr.J.Medeiros- Milk and Eggs
Big Grams- Big Grams EP
GoldLink- And After That, We Didn't Talk
Tennyson- Like What EP

Finally got my first Nintendo paycheck. It ain't shit though since we started training at the end of the pay period. Still happy to be getting money on the reg tho

Infinite

Been meaning to listen to a lot stuff but didn't get around to it so as a result I don't have a long list. That being said here's some stuff I like this year

Carpainter - Out of Resistance
Kosmo Kat - Square
FKA Twigs - M3LL155X
Izumi Makura - Ai Narabu Shitte Iru
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
Death Grips - The Powers that B

Finally got my first Nintendo paycheck. It ain't shit though since we started training at the end of the pay period. Still happy to be getting money on the reg tho

What do you do at Nintendo?

Shit son that brings back memories, I use to call them all the time back in the SNES days to ask when games were coming back.
Our instructor was telling us stories about those days too. It legitimately feels cool to be working here. One of those jobs where you know when it's time for actual work, but the free time is godlike.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Yeah new X-men is JC tier. will watch when it in a Walmart 3 for 5 dollar pack

All the x-men movies are bad. The only one the came close to being decent was first class.

It's sad really. I feel like the x-men IP should be as big as Star wars if not potentially bigger.

Slayven

Our instructor was telling us stories about those days too. It legitimately feels cool to be working here. One of those jobs where you know when it's time for actual work, but the free time is godlike.

are you actually working at nintendo or a contractor? Cause I heard some cool stories about Nintendo HQ

All the x-men movies are bad. The only one the came close to being decent was first class.

It's sad really. I feel like the x-men IP should be as big as Star wars if not potentially bigger.

I got yelled at when I said the X-men movies failed at actually being about the X-men. The only time we got a real team was X2 and FC

jmood88

It's too bad that Matthew Vaughn didn't get to do a sequel to First Class. He might've actually gotten a decent budget for once.

Top Bottom